Forums Forums (
-   Hunting Gear Discussion (
-   -   Bushmaster treestand end caps (

Rick C. 02-17-2012 06:32 AM

Bushmaster treestand end caps
I have an older bushmaster treestand, lost the end caps, cant find replacements from Summit or Cabelas. Any suggestions where to find these or alternatives? Also be interested in any other mods you may have made to your bushmaster to make it work for you.

Mojotex 02-19-2012 08:48 AM

Not sure what this stand looks liek or deminsions you need, but might be able to use "chair leg end" rubber floor protector caps ..... maybe at a big-box hardware store such as Lowes or Home Depot ????

Rick C. 02-20-2012 11:32 AM

Contacted Summit, they put a couple in the mail, no charge. Can't ask for better customer service than that!

domsmith 04-08-2012 10:36 PM

These PVC vinyl end caps are an excellent choice for most end cap applications. Their flexible nature allows them to go on easily and stay put while the soft material cushions the end of the bar or tube. So you may try this one.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.