Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Best GPS topo map and aerial photo source. >

Best GPS topo map and aerial photo source.

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Best GPS topo map and aerial photo source.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default Best GPS topo map and aerial photo source.

Me and I few buddies just picked up the new Garmin Rino 650. now we need to purchase some maps. What is the best source for topo's & aerials? Also, is there any software that shows tax map lines to ensure we stay on our property. we'll mainly be using these in the North East NY region.

secondly, if we purchase the maps, software, etc. can it be loaded to more than one unit or will we have to purchase 3?

sorry for the newbie questions this is my first hunting GPS.

thanks
Dav
Old 11-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

You can go online and download all kinds of free maps and stuff on your gps. Just search free gps addons and find the ones that you want. I have yet to find one that will show me the state land/private land borders but will keep looking.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Spike

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/state/all