Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Looking for new hunting clothes. What to get? >

Looking for new hunting clothes. What to get?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Looking for new hunting clothes. What to get?

Old 10-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Couldn't Advise You at All

I'm still using 40 year old Shetland Wool Sweaters for cold weather hunting. And mine still fit after forty years, which is a good way of avoiding new purchases and keeping in trim to hunt.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Spike

I use First Lite it doesn't have "scentlok" however it does have nature odor control. I really like the merino wool. The First lite "kanab" pants that I wear are a little thin, but I'm a layer guy so they work great. I also use ASAT and they use "vaportech" which kills odors. Both of these can be found on our site so stop over and check them out!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like Sportsmans are having some kind of close out sale.

Lots of good deals online right now. You might find some stuff.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/main.aspx
Old 10-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Spike

If you want scent control, light weight, warm and waterproof (or highly water resistance) I'd recommend Arctic Shield. Unless you are hunting in a warmer part of the country, they work great.