Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Spotting scope advise

Old 07-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Spotting scope advise

I’m looking at getting a Leupold Wind River Sequoia 15-45x60mm Spotting Scope. Would anyone have any feedback on this scope and is the 45 degree angled eyepiece more convenient then the straight eyepiece ?? Any information would be appreciated. Thanksˇ
Old 07-29-2003, 08:36 AM

Default RE: Spotting scope advise

Trailer,

The Leupold Sequoia is a great spotting scope for the money. I don' t think that the angled is any better than the straight., but one thing to consider is what am I going to use it for mostly. A straight eyepiece is typically used for hunting, where an angled is great for target shooting off a benchrest.

Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com
[email protected]
Old 07-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Spotting scope advise

Thanks Wizard. I was mostly concern if it was a good scope for the money and you answered my question. I ordered the scope with the angle eyepiece. I thought it might be more practical for what I will use it for. I should be getting it this Friday and off to the range on Saturday.