Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Who makes the best hunting boots? >

Who makes the best hunting boots?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Who makes the best hunting boots?

Old 05-18-2012, 04:38 AM
Spike

Bogs Men’s Classic High New Break up Boot. They are totally waterproof with a neoprene liner, it’s the best boot which I buy for my hunting purposes.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:07 PM
Spike

- When trying on new boots always use the same socks you’ll be wearing during your hunt. This will make the fit much more faithful to what you need.
- Don’t pay too much attention to the brand. If a boot feels good it feels good regardless of the logo they have.
- Don’t get hung up on a single style. You’re going to be trying on a lot of best hunting boots so keep an open mind.Enter your text here...
- If something doesn’t feel right during the fitting then that’s the right moment to change it. You won’t be able to do so in the woods so be sure before paying.
read more here http://aliveoutdoor.com/best-hunting-boots/
Old 06-24-2016, 02:03 AM
Spike

You should check out here! For the best hunting boots. All of the boots on that site are amazing, atleast the ones I have bought.

Last edited by Odinco; 06-24-2016 at 02:06 AM.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:47 AM
Spike

I really like my Lacrosse Alphalite snake boots. I'm on season 4 right now. I had to do a small patch, but I think it was from drying them over a fire.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:52 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Odinco
You should check out here! For the best hunting boots. All of the boots on that site are amazing, atleast the ones I have bought.
That's strange..., your user name is the same as the guy running that site. I'm starting an online business as well and I get what you are doing, but you should be honest about your intentions. Good luck!