Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
"Sniper" brand Tree Stands- any opinions? >

"Sniper" brand Tree Stands- any opinions?

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

"Sniper" brand Tree Stands- any opinions?

Old 10-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Spike

Default "Sniper" brand Tree Stands- any opinions?

Does anyone have any feedback on Treestands from this company?

I am looking for an economical (but sturdy) 2-man ladder stand and our local Dunham's sports store has them a 17-foot Spotter stand on sale for $89.99.

They say it is usually $150.00 but on their 2-day special.

Just curious if anyone has used the SNIPER stands, and what the confidence level was?

Thanks for any input-
Guy
Old 10-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Spike

its just another china import stand
Old 10-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm sick of crappy stands everywhere...

I'll only buy ladderstands anymore with; a flip up seat, arm rests, shooting rail, and a big full standing platform, like 20x30"

I can't think of the stand/brand I like....Gander carries them, they have a regular and an XL, ones a tad small the other is a tad big. Both are some of the nicest stands I've ever used. They're made in Wisconsin I believe but can't think of the name...maybe woodsman XL...? 17' I think
Old 11-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Spike

We put up a single person sniper stand this year, works great, has flip up seat, shooting/safety rails, and a small bar you can flip out at your feet to rest them on.

Only complaint is the thin padding sinks into the rails of the seat and gets a little uncomfortable then again ive sat on ladder stands at hunt clubs with no padding on them.

We bought the 2 man version of it this past week if that means anything for how we think of it.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

I like the Instinct stands I have 8 of them they are comfortable and quiet