Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Hunting APPS for droid and Iphones . >

Hunting APPS for droid and Iphones .

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Hunting APPS for droid and Iphones .

Old 09-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Spike

Default Hunting APPS for droid and Iphones .

Was wondering what cool and must have Apps you guys use !
Old 09-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Spike

My first two that come to mind:

Favorite animal Calls - I have a Motorola t505 stereo bluetooth speakerphone that connects to my droid. While using this app and using distressed rabbit it is very loud. I'm thinking of using this for yote hunting without buying an expensive game call.

Google Earth- From your spot in the woods hit "my location" and have it show you the overhead picture of the land your hunting. Then click lookaround button and look for miles! Awesome!

I'm interested to see everyone elses.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Spike

BTW, your first post. Welcome to the site!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

I like to play Real Deer Hunting on my iPhone while in the stand. And I'm always LOL'ing while I'm doing it for some reason.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

I have an I touch and I don't have any that are fantastic, but I do have 2 hunting (lunar/solar) calendars. I use Huntcal and isolunar. I have used them yet for hunting. I bought both to compair the information provided. There is slight difference in peak times etc...but overall they are prety close to the same information. Season opens next Saturday. We will see if they are accurate
Old 09-27-2010, 04:35 AM
Spike

Lightbulb Apps

MY Tracks for the Droid! It tracks your path, elevation, time, and everything else! All we need now is to track others from this app. Or even better my dog!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:43 PM
Spike

Default Best iPhone Hunting App

My favorite iPhone hunting app so far is IHuntJournal.

You can record your hunts, trophies, and research all in one place very easily. You can even attach pictures from your trail cam or actual harvest. If you phone supports GPS, then your actual position is automatically added.

Check it out.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Spike

Just broadcast live from where you are at if you have a smartphone.
Let you family watch and hear what you hear, all for free.
Learn how HERE
Apps and websites HERE
use your phone to help you hunt and share it all for free!
Take the next step and mount your phone to your bow and maximize its capabilities HERE
I am broadcasting a Rifle hunt with my smartphone for the next 3 days online without using any of my hard drive to store it all!
It is simple- you can get going in a few minutes.
I have been considering hosting other folks live hunts on my site (if they wanted an easy link to Live Air their hunts) if they are interested...
Try it out and do it for free on your own site or use the Ustream application (like Youtube or Photobucket) for free and start Live broadcasting your own hunts to your friends,family or on a site like mine, to the world!
Check it out!
Old 10-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Spike

Hunting
Old 10-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Spike

Default my favorite

I like ipone app "the outdoor guide"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lko7HRllM4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.