Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
BEST deer scent on the market???? >

BEST deer scent on the market????

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

BEST deer scent on the market????

Old 09-30-2010, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

Last year I sprayed buck bomb near my treestand. A bobcat came by a couple hours later & freaked out & ran when he got to where I sprayed. Later that season I sprayed buck bomb as I was setting up my climber & I scared an 8 point out of his bed right to my buddy who then slayed it. No more buck bomb for me. I am going to try tink69 this year & maybe some hog urine too, but in limited amounts & only to cover my trail. Buck bomb is too loud & too strong IMHO.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by richwrench
Last year I sprayed buck bomb near my treestand. A bobcat came by a couple hours later & freaked out & ran when he got to where I sprayed. Later that season I sprayed buck bomb as I was setting up my climber & I scared an 8 point out of his bed right to my buddy who then slayed it. No more buck bomb for me. I am going to try tink69 this year & maybe some hog urine too, but in limited amounts & only to cover my trail. Buck bomb is too loud & too strong IMHO.
you want to see a deer leave,put down a doe in heat scent during rut.old doe will leave area bigtime.i only hunt bucks so its not problem for me.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

i use roger raglins maniac 150. i never had a deer buck or doe actually walk in on it but others i hunt with have.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have had very good luck with MRS. Doe Pee. See my avatar.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 10-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Spike

Tinks 69 is a good choice but I also have had good luck with Doc's Deer Scents too. If you go with Tinks...get the gel.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Are you looking for the kind . . .

that makes you disappear for ten years?