Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Which AT&T phone, BOLD or IPHONE? >

Which AT&T phone, BOLD or IPHONE?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Which AT&T phone, BOLD or IPHONE?

Old 09-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Spike

Default Which AT&T phone, BOLD or IPHONE?

In the market for a new phone. I want to get a smart phone this time around and have narrowed it down to the Blackbery Bold and the Apple IPhone. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also wondering which has the better weather applications?
Old 09-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Does AT&T have one of the new Android based phones? If so, you might take a look at it as well. The Motorola Droid X will be my next phone when I upgrade next week, but I am on Verizon.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

I absolutely love my iPhone 4. More apps, quicker, and the screen is a million times nicer than any Android phone. Plus, the camera is outstanding & takes HD video. I don't think it's close - get the iPhone!
Old 09-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Spike

i work in an IT department and we support almost a thousand handheld devices. people are nuts about the iphone but no one can figure out why, its really behind the curve of the droids, they are just faster in every way and the OS lends itself to a ton more development for apps. theres 100's of thousands of apps for each platform so its retarded to argue about who has more apps. the iphone certainly is cool, but technically the droids are better, and have much more development support. I can't speak as to which droids att has, but i know the htc evo and the samsung fascinate smoke the iphone in any technical comparison. plus apple has handled this whole iphone 4 thing ****ty to say the least.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Spike

this is funny as hell, watch the whole thing, warning you may piss your pants, and it does some up the iphone 4 convo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
Old 09-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

Could have sworn this was HUnting GEar Discussion...does that included an IPHONE?
Old 09-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

Had iPhone 3Gs before switching jobs and had to go to Blackberry Bold 9700. Go with the iPhone if you live in a good AT&T coverage area. If it's for personal use you will like the iPhone much better.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by MNDan
I absolutely love my iPhone 4. More apps, quicker, and the screen is a million times nicer than any Android phone. Plus, the camera is outstanding & takes HD video. I don't think it's close - get the iPhone!
You obviously haven't seen the new crop of Android phones by HTC, Motorola and Samsung.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah - people love to talk about how much better Droid phones are technically, then they use an iPhone and abandon the Droid completely. More apps, way better UI, brilliant screen, way more accessories, etc... They are popular for a reason - they work! If you ever compare an Evo side by side with an iPhone, you won't ever pick the Evo. And most say the Droid apps available suck compared to the iPhone apps. I'm sure they will catch up, but they haven't yet.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Since most people carry some sort of phone with them while hunting... and that we don't have 'phone' forum. The moderators are leaving this post up. (for those of you who have contacted us)

BTW, I have a BB 9700. I've never had an iphone so I can't compare it to that... but I have to say the BB sure is a tough little bugger. (I have it in an otter box)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.