Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
anbody ever use lacrosse burly ats 1200g boots >

anbody ever use lacrosse burly ats 1200g boots

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

anbody ever use lacrosse burly ats 1200g boots

Old 08-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default anbody ever use lacrosse burly ats 1200g boots

i am looking at these boots and they seem to have very good reviews (4.6/5 on cabelas) but i have heard that they run big and was wondering if anybody knew if this was true i wear a 10-11 for sneakers and was wondering what size to get any help would be appreciated
Old 08-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

go try on the lacroose to get size right. wear socks you would for hunting.
THEN wait until sept 17th and order the boots from here.5 dollars shipping.

www.bootbox.com

their site does not show the boots they have. they have thousands of boots,so you have to call them with your model etc.
i would call now to see if they had boots in stock then wait until sept 17 th to order.

i have the BURLY 1500 AND MY SIZE IS 11 AND I ORDERED A 12

THEY ARE CHEAPEST BOOT SHOP I HAVE FOUND.........

take care sproul

Last edited by sproulman; 08-28-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:43 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Do got and try the Burly as they might hug your ankle too tight and another boot may be better suited for you.

I could get the Burly on but struggled to get the boot off.

I bought a set of Redheads from Bass Pro around 45 bucks that did a better jog for me.
And do bring the socks you would wear for the fitting.

JW
Old 08-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Typical Buck

Like you, I was in the market for new boots last year. I tried them all on and ended up going with Muck Boots. In my 30 yrs. of hunting I have never had a more warm, water proof boot in my life. I have paid up to 250 for a pair of boots that were not as good as these, and they have free shipping on orders over 50. heres a link to the ones I bought. If you look around you might find them cheaper. I wear a 12 and ordered a 12 they are very comfortable almost like walking in regular shoes.

http://muckbootsdirect.net/outdoor-a...ting-boot.html
Old 08-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree with the post above. I wore LaCrosse for years and actually own 5 pair of various weights and uses. Most of them are the old version that were made in the US. They lasted for years. I have one pair of the new ones made in China the alpha burleys and they are good boots. Last year I bought a pair of Muck Woody Max and they are absolutely the best rubber boot I have ever worn. I wore them all last year ice fishing after the rifle season here in VT. They still look and feel great and are warm. The price on them is about 1/3 more than the alphas but some things are worth the money. I wear size 10 shoe and got size 10 boots. They fit great.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:16 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sproulman
go try on the lacroose to get size right. wear socks you would for hunting.
THEN wait until sept 17th and order the boots from here.5 dollars shipping.

www.bootbox.com

their site does not show the boots they have. they have thousands of boots,so you have to call them with your model etc.
i would call now to see if they had boots in stock then wait until sept 17 th to order.

i have the BURLY 1500 AND MY SIZE IS 11 AND I ORDERED A 12

THEY ARE CHEAPEST BOOT SHOP I HAVE FOUND.........

take care sproul
i can get them at a macks prairie wings right now for $120 with free shipping and JW! i tried some alpha burlys and man they fit good once i got them on but i had a #e!! of a time getting them off. my dad has classic burlys that are whos knows but him how old and they don't hug the ankle nearly as tight and also im replacing the redhead boots i hated them. i wore them out in one season will never buy thme again

Last edited by marlin30/30_drabe; 08-29-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Typical Buck

Not sure a out the hunting boots but I wear there work boots. I'm an underground coal miner so they get tests in one of the harshest enviroments on (or under) the planet every day. Some of the best boots I have ever owned. Worth every penny!
Old 08-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Dominant Buck

Food for thought to all you guys on the fence with the Muck boots. They go on and come off very easily. No boot tree needed.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I own them and love them !!!
Old 08-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan
I own them and love them !!!
do they run large or true to size

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.