Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

new climbing stand

Old 08-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

I say get the summit I bought a summit goliath last year and was amazed withthe stand.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:56 AM
Spike

treewalker is the best. imo
Old 08-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

as you can see,we all have our favorites.leading now is SUMMITS,LW,TREEWALKER,EQUALIZER,TIMBERTALLS.

i have not tried any but SUMMIT. i am SUMMIT guy like a chevy guy too.
but if those stands dont have hanging seat like the SUMMITS, ole sproul is not interested.
comfort is no.1 for me.
put a hanging seat on TREEWALKER and i think it may be very nice to sit in but not a webbing seat.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Tried Lone Wolf (overpriced and uncomfortable but light and quiet as hell). Used loggy bayou, gorilla (ladder) and my climber of choice is Summit 180 Max. Plenty of room, good value for the $, a little heavier than others but I put molle straps on it and can carry it for a few miles if need be.