Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
What's your favorite camo pattern? >

What's your favorite camo pattern?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

What's your favorite camo pattern?

Old 12-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Spike

I'd have to add that feeling cool in the woods is not always a good thing. Mossy oak is a really good looking camo, i'll give you that, but at a distance you just look like a black blob.

ASAT is awesome camo that keeps you broken up no matter how far you are away from the hunter...it uses a more general pattern to preak everything up so even a small amout of motion isnt very noticable!

check out their test photos online!
http://www.asatcamo.com/2_2_testphotos.htm#location1

and bugsnbullets.com has their product cheaper than i can find it anywhere!
http://www.bugsnbullets.com/ASAT_Cam...og_mid_44.html
Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CamoJacket
I am a realtree fan. I think for the area I hunt in, it most closely resemble where I am located. Seclusion 3D is too green and Mossy Oak...Just not a huge fan.
+1

I have seen all the dozens of camo companies out there. Some look great, some not so great or way too dark (Mossy Oak). Others look bizarre up close, but make you vanish at a distance (i.e. ASAT camo), and yet others just seem to work no matter what --- Realtree camo.

All my camo is Realtree. Their Realtree Hardwoods AP camo is excellent. Two season's ago, I nailed a nice buck at 25 yards with my bow from a short treestand. He had no idea I was there. I blended in that good with the surroundings.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Spike

Preditor cammo is good for breaking you up with its big cammo patern but its cotton so its not the best at keeping you dry
Old 02-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Spike

ASAT used to be all cotton which was ridiculous but they are selling their stuff on bugsnbullets.com that is now synthetic! it is awesome!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by casey012293
ASAT used to be all cotton which was ridiculous but they are selling their stuff on bugsnbullets.com that is now synthetic! it is awesome!

This is great thank you for the heads up I love the patern but hate the cotton. So Im definatly geting new cloths.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:22 AM
Spike

Nat gear, in the pine tree style.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

Mathews Lost Camo...
Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Fork Horn

I really like the recently introduced Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity but have yet to buy any clothing in that pattern (limited funds plus I have too damn many hunting clothes anyway).

My current camo patterns are Mossy Oak New Break-Up and Mossy Oak Treestand. Time of the year (early or late season) dictates what pattern I use.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have held off on buying any new camo until I get to my weight loss goal.

My favorite pattern for Spring Turkey season and early Deer bowseason is Mossy Oak Obsession. This blends perfectly for those times of the year on the ground.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Burlap Feed Sacks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.