Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Walkers game ear? or Beretta Electronic muffs? >

Walkers game ear? or Beretta Electronic muffs?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.
View Poll Results: Walkers or Beretta?
Walkers Quad Muffs
0%
Walkers Power Muffs
0%
Beretta Electronic Muffs
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Walkers game ear? or Beretta Electronic muffs?

Old 03-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Question Walkers game ear? or Beretta Electronic muffs?

Which one do I buy guys? I been seeing bad reviews on the walkers game ear Quad muffs, and decent reviews on the beretta. I would like your reviews. please guys. thanks.

Last edited by RuLzU; 03-28-2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: prolong
Old 03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

no one has these?? are you serious?
Old 03-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Spike

I've only had experience with one set of Walker's Quad and one behind-the-ear style hearing-aid HD (non-digital); no experience with Beretta's. The Quad's went south in a hurry, but the behind the ears are great. I've worn hearing-aids since I was 6 (31 years) and I can tell you the Walker's 'behind-the-ears' are worth their salt, both price and qualtiy. Only suggestion I would make, if you get the aforementioned style, have a molded ear piece made for overall comfort.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have no experience with any of the models suggested, but check out the Peltor line before you make your decision. Especially the Tactical, behind the head models for shooting/hunting head sets.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

Guys, thanks for the input, although I would appreciate some other lurkers to give me their input aswell. thanks guys. i got a bunch of gift cards to cabelas for my bday and i want to use them wisely
thanks again in advance
-Chris