Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Primos Customer Service

Old 03-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Fork Horn

That is good to know!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

I had the exact same thing happen to my Primos blind.
Spoke with Bubba as well and was sent 2 rods with no questions asked.
Originally Posted by MichaelH
Back in December, we got about 20" of snow and I hadn't done anything to prepare a couple blinds that were out in the woods. My Primos Vision blind had one of the carbon rods break under the pressure as well as a one in a Dick's Field & Stream hub design (Magnum Hunter.) Knowing that it was my fault, I didn't immediately do anything about it. When the season ended, I decided to write to Promos and told them that I had a rod break and asked them what it would cost to replace the hub? Bubba from Primos called me within minutes of sending the email. Told me to find my receipt (1 year warranty) and they would send me out another complete hub, no questions asked! I later sent him an email telling him that I couldn't find the receipt and he offered to send it out with just the cost of shipping. The Dick's store couldn't go that far back on receipts, so I sent an email online with my Scorecard number and they found it and emailed it to me. Not only did Primos replace the hub, he sent me an extra one as well!
I just wanted to pass this along as it's always good to hear about good customer service. It's also good to know that receipts at Dick's can be looked up by a Scorecard when the store can't!

Mike