HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunting Gear Discussion (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-gear-discussion-32/)
-   -   C' mear Deer JUNK (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-gear-discussion/304972-c-mear-deer-junk.html)

blaserman 09-26-2009 11:51 AM

C' mear Deer JUNK

Put out some 3 day stuff no deer, Trail Camera showed nothing.
Now it has rained the stuff is all moldy where it is on the ground. what junk. Don't wast your Money.

TheMiz54 09-26-2009 12:04 PM

good to know man. You should have just bought peanut butter and put on some logs.

zrexpilot 09-26-2009 12:12 PM

corn,
I guess you didnt read my thread " lets clear things up "

TheMiz54 09-26-2009 12:31 PM

No moldy corn LOL

#1Predator 09-26-2009 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by zrexpilot (Post 3454688)
corn,
I guess you didnt read my thread " lets clear things up "

Now was that nibblet or cream?? I know, buttered pop corn!!!

corn,corn,corn,corn,corn,corn,corn,corn,corn,corn, corn,corn,corn!
:groupwave:

Just Joking !
Also, what don't get eaten grows!
I broad cast what was left in a feeder once and guess
what I found growing in the spring!!

Yeah, I bought some of that c'mear deer crap, I coulda bought 2 50lb bags of corn for the same price and seen more deer.I think if you raise deer and feed them that crap,sure they'll come!

superstrutter 09-26-2009 01:15 PM

Corn will mold and ruin too if it gets wet and stays wet for a little while, but the deer usually eat it up before it gets to that condition. Just use corn. The deer love it and it's cheaper and lasts longer.

JW 09-26-2009 01:27 PM

Sour corn draws hogs!

JW

FlDeerman 09-26-2009 02:01 PM

And raccoons,lots of raccoons.

iSnipe 09-26-2009 02:20 PM

I've never tried any baits like that so I can't say one way over the other, but I am waiting for those who have had GREAT results with C'mere Deer to chime in though. LOL!

iSnipe

shottyhunter24 09-26-2009 02:29 PM

i agree corn will bring in a variety of animals if its in an open field depending on location

99 jeep 09-26-2009 03:50 PM

Blaserman i was talking to an old gentleman and a very good friend of the family and just last week said to try pound or 2 of salt a pound or 2 of sugar and YES ( i thought he was nuts) grape juice powder. He said him and his older son put it out last week and with the dry weather we had with a day of rain the deer had it gone as well as a 1 foot by 2 foot hole right out of the ground so guess what i went and got at the grocery store.

scarp262 09-26-2009 03:50 PM

Every animal loves corn!

99 jeep 09-26-2009 03:53 PM

Ok sorry forgot to mentiion 4 packages of grape juice powder and mix all together and this will cost alot less than the cmere deer stuff. Ill put mine out tomorrow........................ good luck.

blaserman 09-26-2009 04:12 PM

I have Corn down too , just the C'mear deer was Moldy. I like to use Molassas corn if I can find it. I just want to try the Junk to see if it was the Tell all shoot all stuff they make it out to be. I found out .

iSnipe 09-26-2009 04:20 PM

Molassas corn? What is that?

I've seen molasses in a gallon jug before. It was sold for bear baiting. Wouldn't it be the same if a guy just mixed regular corn with some molasses? I ask because I keep hearing about molasses and deer like it. Do deer like it that much?

iSnipe

ktbearpaws 09-26-2009 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by iSnipe (Post 3454883)
Molassas corn? What is that?

I've seen molasses in a gallon jug before. It was sold for bear baiting. Wouldn't it be the same if a guy just mixed regular corn with some molasses? I ask because I keep hearing about molasses and deer like it. Do deer like it that much?

iSnipe

Deer luv it!!! I poured some in an old stump...kept em coming back for more!!

iSnipe 09-26-2009 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by ktbearpaws (Post 3455101)
Deer luv it!!! I poured some in an old stump...kept em coming back for more!!

10-4 on that good buddy. I believe you! Thanks.

iSnipe

fireman9_11 09-27-2009 06:01 AM

I am newbie, but I wanted to interject some information that has been very productive for me. I use a combination of corn and a 20% protien feed, mineral salt brick, and a apple brick that I have found on the internet. The combinations seem to work really well and the deer herd growth and number of bucks being seen has greatly increased. I have also used the food plot seed that the internet store sells with great results. It comes up easy, has good forage, requires very little up keep, grows in just about any soil type, and the deer love it. The seed has oats, wheat, ryegrass, peas, clover, and turnips. I found this stuff at mikeswildlifefeedersandsupplies.com the guy is really friendly if you call him up and have some questions orjust need some help. He has done right by me, and he has first hand knowledge about is products because he uses them himself before he will even sell them. Check him out!!!!

1shotkill1993 09-27-2009 06:36 AM

Corn.....never fails.

kentuckybucks 09-28-2009 08:44 PM

What are you talkin about..C'MERE DEER IS THE GREATEST THING EVER duhh it has hank parker on it hahaha..yeah i use corn

allmightyhunter13 09-30-2009 05:59 PM

I wont even waste my money on something like that anyway....But my uncle gave a me a jug of it, i mixed it with the corn, and dumped it in the spot. in a week on average i was gettin around 250 pics, went to get it and had i think 647.... but i never bought it again lmao

WhitetailsInc.info 10-01-2009 06:44 PM

What did you expect? Hank Parker promotes it.

itsslow98 10-01-2009 11:09 PM

i thought it would be like the tv show where you put it out and 35 bucks, 50 does, and 100 fawn all gather around your stand broadside from you and stand perfectly still while you stand up and pick the best buck out.

Kid 10-02-2009 01:39 AM

I'm sure it would be considered baiting here in Illinois. Wouldn't use it anyway. I do find it humorous that someone would be disappointed when an organic material quickly gets moldy and spoils when wet. Who woulda thunk it? :poke:

deerman69 10-02-2009 04:56 AM

I have been using the powder C'mear deer and it works great. That 3 day harvest you used is garbage, I tried it once with the same results that you had. Do not pour it all out in a big pile, just sprinkel it around. A bottle will last me a month. good luck deerman:D

Mikejhs006 10-07-2009 02:52 PM

what about apples? deer like apples guys lol rite??:party0005: why waste all you hard earned $$ these tough days i stick with the simple things

brasmunky 10-12-2009 08:49 PM

i put c-mere deer in front of my trail cam and it worked for what i was trying to do. i wasnt trying to attract deer i was just trying to keep them in the area a little longer so i could get better pics of them. on top of that it was alot easier to fit in my backpack since my camera is about 1 1/2 miles from the road.

tperotti2004 10-23-2009 07:07 PM

I would say a nice New York Strip steak about medium well...with a side of sweet corn and a baked potato!....that should get em! lol!

ar74 10-23-2009 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
RICE BRAN you can get it at feed store cost bout 10.00 deer love it i put some out seen two bucks next day lots of good picsAttachment 4193

rockrollnload 10-27-2009 03:27 PM

Good Ol' corn from the local Amish farmers. Mix it 3 parts corn to 1 part sweet feed and the deer come running!

halfbakedi420 10-27-2009 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mikejhs006 (Post 3466707)
what about apples? deer like apples guys lol rite??

well it depends on where ya live..the deer take weeks to adjust their diet...they dont even look at em where i am, i had 1 green, 1 Washington red..it was good i ate it later, and another red apple crushed in the road, the deer took a whiff and kept on goin..i was dumbfounded...so i read up and the diet thing came up

rosesweet1967 12-07-2011 06:40 AM

We live right in the city limits , we have deer come to our back yard to eat , I always tell my husband , bring the girls in and girls bring boys , last 2 yrs we noticed something strange , the doe will bed right inside our dense woods , all day for about 2 days , even the yearlings , then here come the bucks , had 4 this week , we feed them corn , anything sweet , salty , that are leftover from the kitchen , they have come to expect it , and wait for the man to put corn out for them , but this week he used that cmere deer spray , and none have came to eat....gonna go out and put some popcorn n chips , hoping that will bring them back again.....we wont be using any more hunting products again , just gonna stick to corn and leftover fruit , veggies , bread , chips , they do love the mineral block.

the blur 12-14-2011 08:14 PM

I thought it was called HUNTING, not baiting ???

MizzouMonster 12-24-2011 06:40 AM

Here in Missouri, it's illegal to bait during hunting season. In fact, you must remove any bait 10 days prior to deer season starting.

Some guys use corn to get deer in front of a trail cam prior to the season opening, to get a gauge on what might be around.

Personally I don't care for the idea of killing an animal over bait, I don't even relish the idea of hunting over an ag field, tho I'll do it late in the season if I have a less than full freezer.

Sluggunhunter 12-24-2011 07:15 AM

Corn with molasses. Also if you go to apple orchards, the guys will often let you fill up your truck with the apples on the ground.

mw_Guerilla 01-27-2012 12:53 PM

I have never heard anything good about C'Mear Deer. I picked up a jug of some liquid called Buck Jam at my local feed store last whitetail season. The next morning there were 3 doe and a small buck licking the exact spot where it was! My dad also said he walked up on a nice buck licking where he poured it. It's cheap and I will honestly only use this stuff from now on

kamoking 02-05-2012 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by iSnipe (Post 3454784)
I've never tried any baits like that so I can't say one way over the other, but I am waiting for those who have had GREAT results with C'mere Deer to chime in though. LOL!

iSnipe

Wish I had even good results, am a big Hank Parker fan, but have to admit I cant endorse his W'hererthe Deer products...have tried three day, liquid concentrate spraying vegetation, and powder and watched deer walk past it, sniff at it and only the three day did they actually pick at it but no results like the ads indicate...Sorry Hank. They go for the corn.

kamoking 02-05-2012 08:15 AM

senior moment...

forgot the question...have had really good results with Acorn Rage powder deer love it where i have tried it they eat it like candy till its gone bout 9 bucks a bag good to start a new feeder withmixing it withthe corn

bdydrp97s10 07-23-2012 06:00 PM

I live in TN, like most states it is illegal to hunt over bait (TN doesnt consider mineral blocks bait)

Im with everybody else, I use corn just to gauge what sin the area, and Apples when I can get them. As far as powered products i use as an attractant, I use DeerCane Black(the powdered concentrate) nd I have had great success from that stuff.

I have also started to use Sugarbeet blocks, and two does had that block gone in two months, so i went and bought a bunch of those

Game Chaser 07-24-2012 03:38 PM

Cmere Deer was a total waste for me. I did not buy a truck load but I bought enough to know it does not work for me. I believe where they use this for shows to promote it that it must be placed by the ton with unlimited supply and probably I'm guessing mixed with corn.
I try things behind my house where I can see the deer. Stump licker has not worked for me. Some people swear by it but Trophy rock has not been impressive.
I bought a 40# bag of corn and a Wildgame mix from academy to put in a feeder. The corn has been gone for days. They now are starting to eat the Wildgame.