Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

C' mear Deer JUNK

Old 10-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mikejhs006
what about apples? deer like apples guys lol rite??

well it depends on where ya live..the deer take weeks to adjust their diet...they dont even look at em where i am, i had 1 green, 1 Washington red..it was good i ate it later, and another red apple crushed in the road, the deer took a whiff and kept on goin..i was dumbfounded...so i read up and the diet thing came up
Old 12-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Spike

We live right in the city limits , we have deer come to our back yard to eat , I always tell my husband , bring the girls in and girls bring boys , last 2 yrs we noticed something strange , the doe will bed right inside our dense woods , all day for about 2 days , even the yearlings , then here come the bucks , had 4 this week , we feed them corn , anything sweet , salty , that are leftover from the kitchen , they have come to expect it , and wait for the man to put corn out for them , but this week he used that cmere deer spray , and none have came to eat....gonna go out and put some popcorn n chips , hoping that will bring them back again.....we wont be using any more hunting products again , just gonna stick to corn and leftover fruit , veggies , bread , chips , they do love the mineral block.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

I thought it was called HUNTING, not baiting ???
Old 12-24-2011, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Here in Missouri, it's illegal to bait during hunting season. In fact, you must remove any bait 10 days prior to deer season starting.

Some guys use corn to get deer in front of a trail cam prior to the season opening, to get a gauge on what might be around.

Personally I don't care for the idea of killing an animal over bait, I don't even relish the idea of hunting over an ag field, tho I'll do it late in the season if I have a less than full freezer.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Spike

Corn with molasses. Also if you go to apple orchards, the guys will often let you fill up your truck with the apples on the ground.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

I have never heard anything good about C'Mear Deer. I picked up a jug of some liquid called Buck Jam at my local feed store last whitetail season. The next morning there were 3 doe and a small buck licking the exact spot where it was! My dad also said he walked up on a nice buck licking where he poured it. It's cheap and I will honestly only use this stuff from now on
Old 02-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by iSnipe
I've never tried any baits like that so I can't say one way over the other, but I am waiting for those who have had GREAT results with C'mere Deer to chime in though. LOL!

iSnipe
Wish I had even good results, am a big Hank Parker fan, but have to admit I cant endorse his W'hererthe Deer products...have tried three day, liquid concentrate spraying vegetation, and powder and watched deer walk past it, sniff at it and only the three day did they actually pick at it but no results like the ads indicate...Sorry Hank. They go for the corn.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Spike

Default senior moment...

forgot the question...have had really good results with Acorn Rage powder deer love it where i have tried it they eat it like candy till its gone bout 9 bucks a bag good to start a new feeder withmixing it withthe corn
Old 07-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Spike

I live in TN, like most states it is illegal to hunt over bait (TN doesnt consider mineral blocks bait)

Im with everybody else, I use corn just to gauge what sin the area, and Apples when I can get them. As far as powered products i use as an attractant, I use DeerCane Black(the powdered concentrate) nd I have had great success from that stuff.

I have also started to use Sugarbeet blocks, and two does had that block gone in two months, so i went and bought a bunch of those
Old 07-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Spike

Cmere Deer was a total waste for me. I did not buy a truck load but I bought enough to know it does not work for me. I believe where they use this for shows to promote it that it must be placed by the ton with unlimited supply and probably I'm guessing mixed with corn.
I try things behind my house where I can see the deer. Stump licker has not worked for me. Some people swear by it but Trophy rock has not been impressive.
I bought a 40# bag of corn and a Wildgame mix from academy to put in a feeder. The corn has been gone for days. They now are starting to eat the Wildgame.