HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunting Gear Discussion (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-gear-discussion-32/)
-   -   C' mear Deer JUNK (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-gear-discussion/304972-c-mear-deer-junk.html)

99 jeep 09-26-2009 03:50 PM

Blaserman i was talking to an old gentleman and a very good friend of the family and just last week said to try pound or 2 of salt a pound or 2 of sugar and YES ( i thought he was nuts) grape juice powder. He said him and his older son put it out last week and with the dry weather we had with a day of rain the deer had it gone as well as a 1 foot by 2 foot hole right out of the ground so guess what i went and got at the grocery store.

scarp262 09-26-2009 03:50 PM

Every animal loves corn!

99 jeep 09-26-2009 03:53 PM

Ok sorry forgot to mentiion 4 packages of grape juice powder and mix all together and this will cost alot less than the cmere deer stuff. Ill put mine out tomorrow........................ good luck.

blaserman 09-26-2009 04:12 PM

I have Corn down too , just the C'mear deer was Moldy. I like to use Molassas corn if I can find it. I just want to try the Junk to see if it was the Tell all shoot all stuff they make it out to be. I found out .

iSnipe 09-26-2009 04:20 PM

Molassas corn? What is that?

I've seen molasses in a gallon jug before. It was sold for bear baiting. Wouldn't it be the same if a guy just mixed regular corn with some molasses? I ask because I keep hearing about molasses and deer like it. Do deer like it that much?

iSnipe

ktbearpaws 09-26-2009 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by iSnipe (Post 3454883)
Molassas corn? What is that?

I've seen molasses in a gallon jug before. It was sold for bear baiting. Wouldn't it be the same if a guy just mixed regular corn with some molasses? I ask because I keep hearing about molasses and deer like it. Do deer like it that much?

iSnipe

Deer luv it!!! I poured some in an old stump...kept em coming back for more!!

iSnipe 09-26-2009 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by ktbearpaws (Post 3455101)
Deer luv it!!! I poured some in an old stump...kept em coming back for more!!

10-4 on that good buddy. I believe you! Thanks.

iSnipe

fireman9_11 09-27-2009 06:01 AM

I am newbie, but I wanted to interject some information that has been very productive for me. I use a combination of corn and a 20% protien feed, mineral salt brick, and a apple brick that I have found on the internet. The combinations seem to work really well and the deer herd growth and number of bucks being seen has greatly increased. I have also used the food plot seed that the internet store sells with great results. It comes up easy, has good forage, requires very little up keep, grows in just about any soil type, and the deer love it. The seed has oats, wheat, ryegrass, peas, clover, and turnips. I found this stuff at mikeswildlifefeedersandsupplies.com the guy is really friendly if you call him up and have some questions orjust need some help. He has done right by me, and he has first hand knowledge about is products because he uses them himself before he will even sell them. Check him out!!!!

1shotkill1993 09-27-2009 06:36 AM

Corn.....never fails.

kentuckybucks 09-28-2009 08:44 PM

What are you talkin about..C'MERE DEER IS THE GREATEST THING EVER duhh it has hank parker on it hahaha..yeah i use corn