Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Spot Satellite Messenger

Old 09-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default Spot Satellite Messenger

My two sons are leaving this coming Thursday to hunt brown bear in Alaska. Our daughter and S-I-L live up there and my
S-I-L will be taking them out. I bought them a Spot Satellite and last night we activated it.

It's working great. Sends a message to person to whom you program it to that everything is OK and show GPS latitude and longitude of where you are when you send the message everything is OK and pinpoints your location on google maps. If any problems should a rise, you can send a 9-1-1 alert to search and rescue with your GPS location.

From what we've seen so far this unit is well worth having and reasonable fees. Check this out for yourself. Go to
www.findmespot.com

Watch video on how it works. Best price that I could find is on e-bay.

Last edited by ctwny1; 09-07-2009 at 08:08 AM.