Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Garmin Rino

Old 09-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default Garmin Rino

Any of you guys use the Rino and is it worth going with the higher end model or will the 120/ 130 do what the average big woods hunter needs? Also, the topo's would have to be added I believe. Let me know what you guys think.

Josh
Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

I can't comment on the "newer" models. I have a 110 I picked up used. It is the cat's meow. I don't mess with down loads. It acquires and locks satellites quickly, is user friendly, and convenient. I imagine as long as the other models meet your software needs that you can't go wrong.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:37 AM
Spike

I love my Rhino 120. We used them in Afghan and they worked great. I like that you can sync with another Rhino and download your waypoints to your buddy's. I can also see my sons location on my Rhino so I can go directly to him if some happens as well as talk to him on the radio. The hunt and fish times are handy as well. I don't think you could go wrong with it.