Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Name the top 10 guys / gales whose opinions you respect the most on this forum ? >

Name the top 10 guys / gales whose opinions you respect the most on this forum ?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Name the top 10 guys / gales whose opinions you respect the most on this forum ?

Old 08-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Name the top 10 guys / gales whose opinions you respect the most on this forum ?

Old 09-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default Respected Opinions

Sixgunluvr....I respect my own opinion more than anyone else's.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Depends on the subject. When it comes to gunsmithing I'd readily take the advise of Stalking Bear and Big Bulls, reloading Big Country, High Desert Wolf, Eldeguello and Driftrider. Cooking I'd say Big Guy 01. Politics, I try to keep an open mind but I'd lean toward the people who share my values, like Fieldmouse, Burniegoeasily, Lanse Couche Couche, Kevin1 and The Rev.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't name 10 off of the top of my head. But from the black powder forum:

Cayugad
Sabotloader
Semisane
Rocklock
Underclocked

are just a few of the many who patiently guided me through my black powder newb phase.

Great topic by-the-way.