Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Ground Blind

Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ground Blind

I am in the market for a ground blind. However I want one of the "hard shell" types. I already have a couple of ground blinds. Including a Double Bull. I like the Double Bull, but I am looking for one that has a "hard shell". I do not want an elevated one. And the floor can not be a very high step in(I am handicapped). A 4'X4' would work but I prefer at least 4'X5', or 5'X5'. I am looking for a quality product, however I do not want to break the bank. Any suggestions?? Thanks, Tom.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:42 AM
Spike

Ameristep blinds work good for me and they are cheap, other than that I spend time in the tree.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by PSEposter19
Ameristep blinds work good for me and they are cheap, other than that I spend time in the tree.
No offense but next time read the entire post. He said he was handicapped so obviously the tree is outta the question.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Fork Horn

meowmix, no offense, but he wasn't saying to use a tree, he was saying that since he uses a tree himself some of the time, he can only recommend the Ameristep blinds, but not any of the others.