Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Primos Silver XP

Old 09-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Spike

I just placed an order for 2 bottles. I will report back on my findings, hunting MI and Illinois this fall.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by kevin1
Colloidal silver is an excellent antimicrobial, but you can make your own for about $.08 per gallon with simple equipment.
i'm a big believer in colloidal silver - it works really good. you can use it for sunburns too, hehe. good call kevin
Old 09-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

It blows my mind why so many people buy so much stuff to "control" their scent. Carbon will catch it, Scent away will hide it, and Primos silver will remove it to begin with........HOG WASH!!

Get down to the facts
Carbon can and will catch the scent molecules produced by the bacteria living on us...is their enough carbon in a suite to catch all of our molecules NOPE..

Scent away will only mask our odors by taking what you are spraying on your clothes (molecule A) and then molecule A will bind to your smell (molecule B) and when this happends you get molecule C... a non-smelly molecule that deer "cannot smell"..is their enough "molecule A" for your whole body or a part of your body or even enought to last more than 30 minutes.. NOPE

Ahh and the new one ... Silver..... a long known fact that silver "prevents scent"....haha..what a joke....Silver does nothing more than interact with the bacteria living on you. When those bacteria split and reproduce themselves a-sexually silver interacts with that process and causes both cells to die...thus they can no longer eat off your body and emit their toxic gases known as B.O... So is spraying silver on your clothes going to help your scent...hmm...well if your clothes where full of bacteria...maybe...but on the outside....NOPE......

Maybe if you combine all three than you will be ok........

Best advice HUNT THE WIND!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:11 AM
Fork Horn

Essence of fall, best stuff I've ever used
Old 10-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by shinobi3
where do you get this product...(BioExtreme)
www.bioextreme.net
Old 10-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Spike

Thank you Slickhead Shooter for helping us out email me your address on the website and I will send you a free bottle of BioExtreme.

Hello my name is Ken Dabbs I and my wife Rachel own BioExtreme and have been using it for several years now. We have extensively field tested BioExtreme and know that it is by far the best ever made when it comes to eliminating human odor. And yes we have used most all other products on the market, and yes they all work.

Yep I just said they all work! We will not slander anyone else’s product just to try and make BioExtreme look like a diamond shinning in a goats back side. But what we have done is tested BioExtreme against all the others and we know from testing and experience that BioExtreme does beat all other odor elimination products in the hunting industry hands down.

BioExtreme is not an enzyme product or a colloidal silver product or a mixture of carbon, alcohol, baking soda and other chemicals. BioExtreme is a Biological patented pending mixture of proprietary ingredients that eliminates all odors on three different levels and will continue to do so as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen and food for BioExtreme to live on.

BioExtreme will work to deodorize your clothes in the washer, it will deodorize you in the shower, and in the field all from the same bottle, no one else has this type of product and in todays market with money being tight this is exactly what we need.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them promply.

Stay safe this season and check us out at www.bioextreme.net I promise you will not be disapointed in our product.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BioExtreme
Thank you Slickhead Shooter for helping us out email me your address on the website and I will send you a free bottle of BioExtreme.

Hello my name is Ken Dabbs I and my wife Rachel own BioExtreme and have been using it for several years now. We have extensively field tested BioExtreme and know that it is by far the best ever made when it comes to eliminating human odor. And yes we have used most all other products on the market, and yes they all work.

Yep I just said they all work! We will not slander anyone else’s product just to try and make BioExtreme look like a diamond shinning in a goats back side. But what we have done is tested BioExtreme against all the others and we know from testing and experience that BioExtreme does beat all other odor elimination products in the hunting industry hands down.

BioExtreme is not an enzyme product or a colloidal silver product or a mixture of carbon, alcohol, baking soda and other chemicals. BioExtreme is a Biological patented pending mixture of proprietary ingredients that eliminates all odors on three different levels and will continue to do so as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen and food for BioExtreme to live on.

BioExtreme will work to deodorize your clothes in the washer, it will deodorize you in the shower, and in the field all from the same bottle, no one else has this type of product and in todays market with money being tight this is exactly what we need.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them promply.

Stay safe this season and check us out at www.bioextreme.net I promise you will not be disapointed in our product.
So, I have a few questions:

1) If you are the pattent holder, what sort of biological or chemistry degree do you have?

2) I like that you agree that other products do work....however why is it yours works longer? You say that "as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen" then it will go longer. So do you have some sort of "killer bacteria" that kills off our localized bacteria, but at the same time not emitting chemicals when they are breaking down their energy?

3) without giving away what you have developed, how does it work....from one scientist to another?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your responses,

Josh
Old 10-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by JNTURK
So, I have a few questions:

1) If you are the pattent holder, what sort of biological or chemistry degree do you have?

2) I like that you agree that other products do work....however why is it yours works longer? You say that "as long as there is heat, moister, oxygen" then it will go longer. So do you have some sort of "killer bacteria" that kills off our localized bacteria, but at the same time not emitting chemicals when they are breaking down their energy?

3) without giving away what you have developed, how does it work....from one scientist to another?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your responses,

Josh
To answer your first question quickly I am not a scientist nor have I ever portrayed myself as such and we all know that to hold a patent you don't have to be a scientist just have the money and time to get this process done money from your pocket and time of the Attorney's involved..

I am a hunter of 34 years and have used just about every product out there in this time and have had success with them, but most left me needing a little more when it came to being on the stand for an extended period of time.

So with the help of some very knowledgeable "Scientist" this formula was created through an entirely different platform of thinking. We wanted a product that the hunter could use in all applications all from the same bottle, saving time, money and bringing to the hunter a product that would last longer and was skin safe. So there you are in a short synopsis BioExtreme was created and does just that. Covers you from the washer to the field and is skin safe cost a 1/3 of the others odor elimination systems that consist of 3, 4, or even up to 8 different products.

We have numerous samples in the field right now and have recieved reports back from some of these samples with very good results. We have found that after about 8 to 10 heavy spray on applications to your clothing that the surfactant will start to build up on the clothing and should be washed or warm water soaked in a sink to remove the excess surfactant, but with most products if you apply several times and do not wash you will find that this happens as well.

And as far as the Killer Bacteria, I will just have to say yes to that. Because it does eliminate any and all organic derived bacteria, it's by product and the its food source without leaving an alternate by product of its own.

Have a great season this year... Aim small hit small ...
Old 10-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for replying to my questions and giving me your honest answers.

That is very intersting, your approach on killing of our human scent. I have a few more questions if you don't mind.

what gave you the idea to come up with a "killer bacterium"?
what is the life cycle of this bacterium?
How concentrated is your spray bottles with the bacterium?
what are you using to keep the bacteria alive while in the product is sitting on our shelves during the off season?

I ask these questions not because I doubt your product, but because from one hunter to another...i too get tired of the gemics and items that you have to buy to kill a deer. However hunting in the west starting in July and going through the end of October...scent is the #1 problem I face when hunting deer, so if this product is as good as you claim (and I am not doubting that) then I just want to make sure I am not throwing more money down the toilet.

thanks for your time in responding to my questions.

Josh
Old 10-19-2009, 06:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by JNTURK
Thanks for replying to my questions and giving me your honest answers.

That is very intersting, your approach on killing of our human scent. I have a few more questions if you don't mind.

what gave you the idea to come up with a "killer bacterium"?
what is the life cycle of this bacterium?
How concentrated is your spray bottles with the bacterium?
what are you using to keep the bacteria alive while in the product is sitting on our shelves during the off season?

I ask these questions not because I doubt your product, but because from one hunter to another...i too get tired of the gemics and items that you have to buy to kill a deer. However hunting in the west starting in July and going through the end of October...scent is the #1 problem I face when hunting deer, so if this product is as good as you claim (and I am not doubting that) then I just want to make sure I am not throwing more money down the toilet.

thanks for your time in responding to my questions.

Josh
Well to start I to have thrown a TON of money down the drain over the years, and I have spent a ton of money on the sent containment clothing as well. I have a few friends in the Biological world and through trial and error and a lot of getting busted we created a formula that worked so well that I honestly thought it could not have been true.

As far as the concentration this is information that we cannot release and will be before too long a patented process, but as for shelf life yes BioExtreme does have a shelf life after activation. Once you activate BioExtreme with warm water you will have 24 months to use the portion activated before it is considered no longer useful.

This is information that most manufactures do not tell the distributors or pass along in advertisement but the majority of all odor eliminators do have expiration dates and should be discarded after these dates.

We have put BioExtreme to the test all across the USA, and in 2007 we took it to Africa and beat the best noses in the industry. I have personally watched dozens of Impalas come to the water and we purposely set up with the wind blowing to them and not one of them detected us.

We have yet to see any of the other brands go to Africa and do what we have done, and in April we will be returning to Africa to film 4 bull elephant hunts and BioExtreme will be with us on this hunt.

We do not want folks to think we are bashing the other brands as this is not what we are about, we have used the other brands and we have found that all of them do work for an alloted time, but they just leave us needing more. So enter stage right "BioExtreme" ..

www.bioextreme.net

Stay safe and go shoot something....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.