Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Roscoby risercam

Old 04-18-2009, 10:29 AM
Spike

Default Roscoby risercam

I do all my bowhunting by my self and for ages I've tried to tape my own hunts. From putting a camcorder on my bow to taking the same camera in the woods with my tri-pod, it just never really worked very good. Well last year my wife got me the risercam and I already have 2 successfull hunts on video. It's very easy to operate even for an old fart like me! This spring I found out that you can even use it on your gun. I'm already practicing with it and the video is great. I can't wait till this fall so I can tape more bow and gun hunts. deerman69
Old 04-19-2009, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Roscoby risercam

Sounds interesting. Keep us posted on it's performance.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:17 AM
Spike

To bugsNbows ,thanks for the reply. I'm new to the computer so I don't know how to post video yet, but if you want to see video with the risercam you can see videos from different hunts on the Roscoby web site. Thanks deerman69
Old 04-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Typical Buck

I looked at them at a Hunting Show, Neat idea..Glad to hear of someone that used one and likes it. I might try one when they come down in price..
Old 04-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Spike

Hey deerman69 thats sounds pretty cool a friend of mine just bought a Risercam, he hasn't used it yet. We were checking out some video on the Roscoby website, have you been there yet? They have some good tips and resources for using the Risercam if you didn't know already. Anyway we're looking forward to getting out there and getting some great footage.

Happy hunting
Old 04-20-2009, 06:07 PM

I tried a friends Roscoby, it worked great and I got some great deer video. Unfortunantly the deerwas a button buck so I didn't get a kill shot video like I wanted.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:46 AM
Spike

I actually have a video on their web site it's the squirrel one and you can also find me on their testimoniol site. I'm the video at bottom of the page. After I found out that you can also use it on your gun I went out and bought a gun and bow mount from deerridge inovations so I could start practicing for gun season this year. I can't wait to start filming all my hunts. Thanks for all the replies. deerman69
Old 04-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Spike

I have 3 of my videos posted on youtube now. All you do is go to youtube and put artypelt into search to see them. They are all with the gun so I will have to get some with the bow. Hope every one enjoys them, let me know what you think. I promise to get better! Thanks deerman69
Old 04-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Spike

Hey I just checked out your footage on youtube, not bad actually. A little bit of shake but hey I even get that with my hand held camera. I guess as time goes by you should get some great footage.

Good Luck and happy hunting man.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:24 AM
Spike

Thanks for the input Kiwicraig7 I'll ber posting more videos in about a week. Some with the bow and some with the gun. Like the man sez practice makes perfect, wether filming or editting. Hope you all like the next ones, keep in touch. deerman69

Quick Reply: Roscoby risercam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.