Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Dream Season Boots

Old 09-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Spike

Default RE: Dream Season Boots

Just got a pair. Seem to be very light weight. Anxious to try them out.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Fork Horn

Will somebody please walk through a creek or a ditch or something. They claim to be 100% water proof. Wouldn't you like to know as well.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Spike

Stood in the tub with my kids wearing them. No water!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just purchased a pair over the weekend and they seem very comfortable and lightweight. Can't wait to try them out in the woods!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: firegoon

Stood in the tub with my kids wearing them. No water!
Awesome. Thanks a lot. I bet that was a funny picture though.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: jakelogsdon

ORIGINAL: deer_predator
Well, I know they come up a little taller than my 1000 gram Lacrosses.....they are also about 1 lb lighter! I haven't went creek hoppin with them yet but Robinson Outdoors claims they are 100% waterproof.
Have you water tested them yet? I am getting ready to buy a pair of the pros, and if they are not absolutely water proof they are worthless to me.
Same here, A lot of the reviews I've read say they leak. I'd like to know before I waste my money..I'm looking at Muck Boots too.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I purchased mine about a month ago, the pro series with the zipper. I am quite impressed with them so far. They are waterproof, lightweight, and very comfortable. I will say that even with the zipper, they are still a little hard to get off.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 10-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Fork Horn

Mine went back to Cabelas yesterday. Pro series with the zipper. At least this pair lasted3 weeks before they leaked. It was the second pair. I got the lacrosse alpha lite with zippers this time.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Spike

Cool rubber on the boots

i purchase the new dream season boots, and they are reaaly nice, expensive but nice.... heres the problem, they are supposed to be scent free and block any scent, how do you get the rubber smell off the new boots? anyone help me out
Old 10-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

I used them for a season and they didn't leak...but I never went through any water!

I just tried them out last week through a 6" deep creek they they did leak...my feet got wet instantly...and then they got cold...and then I had to go in. I spent the money on a quality product, but the quality wasn't there! That is the only problem I have had with them. I have sent emails to see if anything can be done for me, but we'll see what happens.

Quick Reply: Dream Season Boots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.