Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

are you a ford man other?

Old 03-05-2003, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: are you a ford man other?

Not a chance....nuff said
Old 03-05-2003, 12:07 PM

Thanks Hntngirl I think your right those toyota' s are pretty tough. I' ve never owned one, but everyone I know that does loves them. I like jeep cj' s or wranglers myself, but there not in the same class as pickups.

Mrfishy34 come on now you know those sayings aren' t true[], it is nice to dream though
Old 03-05-2003, 02:35 PM

D river
R eturns
O n
F oot
Old 03-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Spike

What paint?.....good question !!! We are not talking about scratched paint here......the paint actually flaked right off the primer. A body man looked at it and said it was screwed up factory paint job and I should have a paint job coming.....Ford did not agree !!! [:@] My uncle owned a Chevy pickup the same model as mine that had the same problem.....GM painted his 3 times......NO questions asked !!! Like I said I unloaded all three Fords I owned and will never own another one. I will buy from a company who takes care of the customer long after the sale.

By the way.....got myself one of those Toyota' s now and the paint is just fine.
Old 03-06-2003, 06:01 AM

Bowhuntin1 Your not the only person with that problem. Afriend of mine owns a ford same thing, paint more or less just fell off. He took it to the ford dealer that sold him the truck and they gave him the run around. So he called the ford company and did alot of b***hing. Finnaly he told them he was thinking about trading the truck in for a new one, quess what happened he got a new paint job. The thing he forgot to tell them is that he was trading the truck alright, but not for another ford.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I' ll take the dependability, toughness, and resale value of a Toyota anyday!
Old 03-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

em... never heard of that happening up here. know quite a few people that own new fords and say they are great pickups. i know a guy that had a ford then traded it off for a new toyota and then traded that off for a dodge, and he said that the toyota was guttsy and the dodge was too. didnt have power like the ford. so he went back to a ford and said wont ever own anything else.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Spike

No need trying to sell Ford to me.....I done been burned by them.....screw me once its their fault.....screw me twice it' s mine. Ford had opportunity to take care of my problem and chose not to....so......instead of a lifetime customer they got a lifetime non-Ford buyer.
Old 03-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I only have your basic Ranger, but it has done all I asked of it. Great truck!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

Chevy for me, Im a mechanic so I see first hand which is better.
Chevys are just built better IMO. ck resale value.
But my wife works for Ford so buy all ya want!!

Quick Reply: are you a ford man other?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.