Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Anybody have any experience with the Kawasaki 750? >

Anybody have any experience with the Kawasaki 750?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Anybody have any experience with the Kawasaki 750?

Old 03-28-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Anybody have any experience with the Kawasaki 750?

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the quality and reliability of the new Kawasaki 750 4 wheeler.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:10 AM

Default RE: Anybody have any experience with the Kawasaki 750?

Our company bought 3 65o's and a 750 kawi. Seem to be an ok bike lots of jam and good clearance. I personally do not like how they ride kinda like sittin on a saw horse but they are pretty dang cheap compared to others such as honda and yammy. Have smoked a few belts on them but only because the guys were driving it a little too forceful. I would definatley consider them as an option especially if u want to save a few bucks.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:54 PM

only complaints i have heard are on the fuel injected models that have a performance chip. I've been debating hard on going with the tried and true Hondas, particularly the new 420cc Rancher but after seeing some and getting some ride time with a 650I Brute, I'm gonna lay my money on the Kawasaki. Nice ride, excellent power, and goes like a beast(at least this one with 589s did) Gotta have the realtree hardwoods model though.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:43 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

The 750 Brute is a great machine. Been using one hog hunting for the past 6 mos or so. No complaints, very comfortable, great ride and tons of power. We aren't nice to them when hog hunting and it has performed perfectly. They aren't real quick out of the hole but top end is good. Don't know if that matters unless you are a little kid and like to throw dirt every time you take off.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:16 PM
XTP

The Kawi's are quickly becoming one of the more popular machines around these days it seems. The 750 has tons of power but is not fuel injected and I've seen 750's spin 28" Mudlites from a dead stop so I would say they are pretty quick. The 650's pretty much equal the 750's in every aspect except absolute top speed... but who really cares about that anyway? Plus it should be a more nimble package as they changed some of the geometry.

They have been known to chew through a few belts basically because of the clutch design combined with the power of the engine, when pushed to hard, the belt suffers. The air intake should be re-routed if you like to play in the water as it has a tendency to suck in steam from the motor.
About the only complaint with the 750 you will hear consistantly is the fuel mileage. If long journeys are in order...bring extra gas !
Other than that, they are excellent machines and a ton of fun also.