Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Money

Old 05-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Money

More than my wife will ever know.

Good Hunting,
Bowflex
Old 05-11-2007, 01:23 PM

Easilly over $2,000 a year. This year i spent over $1500 on new guns.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I spend less than my wife does on clothes..................
Old 05-12-2007, 12:16 AM

It is not really how much you spend or how you spend it. It is the amount of enjoyment you get from hunting. I have clients that hunt with me from 1x per year to 1x a week. I feel very fortunate to share the outdoor experience and fellowship with these people. Hunting is a little different for me now. i can not say i don't enjoy as much as when i was a kid but, in a different way. I have never killed a Buck or a wild turkey. It isnot that i don't want too, i just don't have the time.Also i would feel guilty for harvesting one of these magnificate animals. I would feel as if i was taking something away from one of my clients. I enjoy the preperation of the hunt. Working on habitat and planting food plots. To me is not all about the kill but, about being inGods enviroment, The Fellowship, and of course the bird dogs. I am just as happy to watch quail fly away as knocking some down.
All of us as sportsman and hunters need to spend a little each year to preserve our sport.
SCI is a organization that works to protect hunters rights.
Some other good organizations are Quail Unlimited, Ducks Unlimited, and NWTF there are alot more also.
Remeber the first conservationists were hunters
Old 05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I spend several thousand dollars a year on new hunting gear and equipment. Also have land payments and upkeep on our own property as well which adds many more thousands of dollars to the hunting tab! LOL!

After all my bills are paid and my 3 kids are well taken care of, there's nothing else I would rather spend my money on. It's my addiction, my passion, my LIFE!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:11 PM

Oh Lord I don't even want to start adding it up. I just bought 187 acres of land in Louisiana and rented a Cat D6 dozer. I have to plant food plots and put up stands. Where to start? I also have this terrible addiction to www.gunbroker.com and I spend too much money on there. My gun safe is full already and I just started in November.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:42 PM

I would be willing to help you with the gun broker problem. i get way too many old doubles. I think we need to set up a guns anonymous program.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:37 AM

That would be good. A guns anonymous program. What kinds of old doubles do you have?
Old 05-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Typical Buck

approx 2,000 a yr...give or take.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Dominant Buck

All the guns that they will supply me from Miami....

Quick Reply: Money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.