Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Ol Man back in business?

Old 07-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ol Man back in business?

Check out this link!

http://www.olmanoutdoors.com/
Old 07-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ol Man back in business?

Sure enough!
I wonderif this-
"Over the past several months, we have spent a considerable amount of time in developing updated manufacturing specifications designed to insure your safety, all while maintaining the much-desired Ol' Man designs so many of you have come to love."

is an indication of a factory relocated overseas?

I noticed the ol man was gone, but also noticed the new gorilla climbers sure looked the same.I just figured they bought them out. GuessI figured wrong. I'll be looking forward to seeing the Ol man back in the market.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ol Man back in business?

I wondered about an overseas factory too. I looked at the Gorilla stands at Bass Pro Shops the other day and they are almost identical to what I remember the Ol Man stands looking like. I guess Gorilla must have bought some kind of rights to produce those stands. Someone must have bought them out. I remember a poster on here that claims to have attended an auction at the Ol Man facility somewhere in Mississippi last year. If you look at the contact info on the "new Ol Man" they are now located in Florida.