Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Ford F-150

Old 04-24-2006, 10:05 AM

Default RE: Ford F-150

Why such big bold letters? As you can see people are entitled to their opinons and not everyone is going to drive a Chevy, Dodge or Ford. But people are entitled to their opinons. Insecurity breeds Hostility. I am not boycotting anything. You are the one who first wanted to boycott Walmart because of a gun issue and now you are ranting and raving because others do not agree with your views on vehicles.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never owned an F-150, but test drove one about 2 or 3 years ago. Didn't like anything about it and decidedto just keep my 1997 Toyota T-100. Probably the best decision I've made in a while since the Toyota's paid for and will probably last me another 5 years or so before I give it to my son when he's old enough to drive.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:07 PM

Ranting and Raving? How about some more "TRUTH"
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/story.jsp?flok=FF-APO-1333&idq=/ff/story/0001%2F20060424%2F1525080630.htm&sc=1333&f loc=isp-44&related=off&from=money
Old 04-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

I was just defending the Fords and yes Muzzy they are following the Chevy's like so many other buisnesses are today with all the good paying jobs. All to overseas companies that US big buisness companiesare building over there. And for the Yota's I once had one but had to get the frame welded twice aside from that it was a nice truck to have. My Ford is a 1993 with a Diamond plow and I enjoy that but, the Yota beats it in the mileage area by a long shot.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:41 PM

Comment on this story.[/b]
GM Posts Sixth-Consecutive Quarterly Loss
Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Washington Post

Advertisement

[/align]

General Motors Corp. narrowed its losses in the first quarter to $323 million, or 57 cents per share, compared to the $1.3 billion loss in the same quarter a year ago. Still, the latest result represents GM’s sixth consecutive negative quarter.
GM’s loss included a $1 billion pre-tax charge related to last year’s health care agreement with the United Auto Workers union. GM also reported a $111 million charge related with GM’s ongoing restructuring efforts and a $317 million gain from the sale of most of its stake in Suzuki. GM said revenue rose 14 percent from the year-earlier period to $52.2 billion, a quarterly record.
“The first quarter represented an important milestone in GM and GM North America’s turnaround,” Rick Wagoner, GM’s chairman and chief executive, said in a statement.
Wagoner was in Washington on Thursday meeting with other business leaders in conjunction with the visit of Chinese President Hu Jintao. Wagoner’s schedule included a visit to the White House. GM has identified China as an important area of future growth, particularly as the automaker’s profitability suffers at home.
GM is struggling to regain momentum after losing $10.6 billion in 2005. GM is closing all or part of 12 plants and cutting 30,000 factory jobs. GM has also cut its stock dividend, capped health care benefits for office workers and slashed pay of the company’s most senior executives.
In its core North American division, GM said it lost $946 million, an improvement from the $1.5 billion loss the automaker reported a year ago. GM said higher production volumes, improved mix and better pricing helped lift the division.
Globally, GM said automotive sales rose 4.4 percent to 2.2 million vehicles. GM said sales grew in its Asia Pacific and Latin American regions, offsetting declines in the United States and Canada. The Asia Pacific region reported $81 million in earnings in the quarter, up from $70 million a year ago, partly reflecting improved sales in China. GM said its global market share was flat at 13.2 percent.
Ultimately, the labor agreement is supposed to lower GM’s costs for health care. The agreement requires retirees represented by the UAW to pay as much as $752 a year in deductibles, co-payments and premiums. GM said the cost savings, which GM has estimated to be $3 billion on an annual basis, will begin in the second half of the year.
Autoworkers and retirees pay little in out-of-pocket costs for health care benefits, unlike workers in most other sectors of the economy. Health care and other benefits were won over decades of collective bargaining agreements between the union and Detroit automakers. But the so-called “gold-plated” benefits are coming under increasing attack by the companies. Ford Motor Co. has was able to wrestle a similar concession from the union.

Isn't this great PSE? What next? Your bike is bigger than mine? Your daddy can whip my daddy? I know..... you got ice cream and I ain't got none.......and blah blah blah.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:41 PM

FORD BLOWS!
Old 04-25-2006, 04:03 PM

HAHAHA! LOL!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

1978 F150, 460 ci, 8 mpg, never geting anything diferent. For Off Road Driving.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:00 PM

[quote]1978 F150, 460 ci, 8 mpg, never geting anything diferent. For Off Road Driving.

28 years of nothing but trouble and JUNK!
Old 04-27-2006, 08:30 PM

PSE Muzzy you are IGNORANT. What do you drive that is so superior to a ford? probably nothing because nothing is superior to a ford. My expedition will out pull whatever you drive guaranteed.

Quick Reply: Ford F-150

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.