Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Redhead Bone Dry extreme waders! >

Redhead Bone Dry extreme waders!

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Redhead Bone Dry extreme waders!

Old 11-29-2005, 10:47 PM

Default Redhead Bone Dry extreme waders!

I just bought a set of the RedHead Bone Dry Extreme mens waders from Bass Pro. They were $139 and are very warm and the most comfortable waders I've ever worn. They sure beat my old rubber humpty dumpty waders I was using. I stood in freezing cold water last weekend. It was so cold I couldn't stand to put my hand in it for more than a few seconds. But I stood in it up to my waist for hours and never got cold. Bass Pro was great too. I bought the first set and decided I wanted to go down a size. They exchanged with no problems. On my second duck hunting trip, I stepped down hard to a small sharp stump and it put a small hole in the waders above the foot. I was furious at myself. The waders held up well for the amount of force I put down. I took them back to Bass Pro and explained what happened. I could have repaired them but they just exchanged them for me. Anyways, these things are fantastic! If you're looking for a great pair of waders, get these babies! Matt