Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Looking for a well bred German Shorthair Pointer >

Looking for a well bred German Shorthair Pointer

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Looking for a well bred German Shorthair Pointer

Old 12-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a well bred German Shorthair Pointer

I have 2 white and liver (solid liver head and may be roan before it is over) and 6 solid liver males for sale. I would accept trades if there is something you have I need or cash. I can send pictures and the pedigree on an Excel Spreadsheet if you wish. This will be a registered AKC liter. You can contact me either here or by email at [email protected]. Please do not spam me because I get too much of that already. You will not be disappointed in this breeding as there are several AKC titled dogs and champions in the pedigree. I also have a facebook page called Pas GSPs if you wish to see my page. These pups are well priced for the breeding. I am hearing alot of success from those who got pups from my previous liter with the dam's sister. I am not a puppy mill and I take the breeding seriously and show alot of TLC to every pup.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:10 AM
Spike

Check these websites for a GSP:

http://www.iowabirddogs.com/
http://greyrockgundogs.com/