Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Smokin Kinkaid Labs - Tobywankenobi blood line >

Smokin Kinkaid Labs - Tobywankenobi blood line

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Smokin Kinkaid Labs - Tobywankenobi blood line

Old 12-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Spike

Default Smokin Kinkaid Labs - Tobywankenobi blood line

My husband an I had a wonderful dog that we got 10 years ago from Smokin Kinkaid Labradors. His dad was Tobywankenobi. I know there were a lot of litters from this blood line. Our wonderful dog recently passed away and we are looking for anyone out there that does breeding from this same bloodline. He was the best hunting dog and companion. Our family is not complete without a dog. We know we won't get the same dog we had, but we hope to find a dog from his family. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Spike

Have you not tried contacting the breeder?
Old 12-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Spike

They stopped breeding a few years back and I no longer have their contact info. I'm hoping someone that got a lab from them is breeding.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by hunterswife83
They stopped breeding a few years back and I no longer have their contact info. I'm hoping someone that got a lab from them is breeding.
Have you tried looking into other breeders who breed different bloodlines? The bloodline of a dog does not determine how loving, loyal or wonderful that a dog will be. I can recommend a few breeders that breed hunting Labs.

Here's a breeder who looks to of have a dog off of Tobiwankenobi: http://www.dutchhollowlabs.com/lizzieleeper.html