Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Great family/hunting dog! >

Great family/hunting dog!

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Great family/hunting dog!

Old 11-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Typical Buck

Wink Great family/hunting dog!

Liberty is a springer spaniel/lab mix. She is super friendly and loyal she is great around kids and other dogs. She loves to go hunting with me for rabbits, racoons, squirrels, grouse and even porcupines. Liberty loves getting petted and loved on, she will follow you everywhwere and is very obedient, she knows the commands "up" (used to get her in the back of the truck) "Stay", "sit", "kennel," and "go get em!" (used when herding cows, or when she is on the scent trail of the animal we are hunting) she is very smart and loves to learn. I hate to sell her but I am going to be away alot and won't be able to give her very much attention so I want to do what is best for her and give her to someone who will use her and love on her. Once you meet her you will fall in love, give me a call if your interested or just want to come meet her. My cell number is 435-659-6645 you can either call, or send me a txt at this number, I am asking 150$ OBO.
Thanks!

Liberty and her well earned first coon.