Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
German Shorthair Puppies for Sale >

German Shorthair Puppies for Sale

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

German Shorthair Puppies for Sale

Old 09-20-2011, 09:58 PM
Spike

Default German Shorthair Puppies for Sale

German Shorthair Pointers - Near Austin, Texas

Our 2011 litter is now here. We had 9 puppies total, and they were whelped on 9/4/11. We expect these pups to be available in late October early November.

Litter is bred from "Fiend V Jagger" bred from "CH Rawhide's Clown" and "Bella Star Ross" bread from FC K-Hawk's Choir girl. "Fiend V Jagger" is both FDSB registered and AKC registered and "Bella Star Ross" is AKC registered.

These pups will be nice looking, stylish bird dogs. Plenty of natural point and a lot of heart. Our pups have exceptional hunting ability make excellent pets for the entire family. All of our pups have their tails docked, dewclaws removed by a licensed veterinarian, starter vaccinations, dewormed, and are crate trained, and socialized daily by going through the Bio Sensor/Super Dog program. You will receive with your puppy an AKC registration paper and Litter certificate!

Contact us for High Resolution Pictures or go to

http://rossgsp.webs.com/

E-mail: [email protected]

We are asking $500 per pup with a $50 deposit, for pick of the litter. We will be accepting deposits and picks will begin at 4 weeks to allow for growth.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Spike

New pictures available of each puppy at
http://rossgsp.webs.com/
Old 10-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Spike

Only 2 pups left, get yours now!

We have Roxy and Dash still available. Both will be great dogs. Good energy excellent personality and very healthy.

Pups will be ready to go home NEXT WEEKEND!

Dash

Roxy

Old 12-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Spike

Those puppies look so cute. Especially the puppies with brown face and white body were very attractive. By the way as the price was good, may I know as if their was any bargaining so that I can own one.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Those puppies look so cute. Especially the puppies with brown face and white body were very attractive. By the way as the price was good, may I know as if their was any bargaining so that I can own one.
Where are you located? I have 1 female left out of a litter of 9 that were born 11.9.11 and she is going on 8 weeks this Wednesday.

We named her KC
Price is $150.00
NO PAPERS
Parents are active bird dogs.
Pickup only.

PM me if interested.
Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Attached Thumbnails German Shorthair Puppies for Sale-img_3636-koffee-7wks.jpg   German Shorthair Puppies for Sale-img_3637-koffee-7wks.jpg  
Old 01-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Spike

The pictures of KC didn't come up I will try again.

I am located in WV.
Attached Thumbnails German Shorthair Puppies for Sale-img_3636-koffee-7wks.jpg   German Shorthair Puppies for Sale-img_3637-koffee-7wks.jpg