Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Fibber Mcgee/Guardrail/Honky Tonk >

Fibber Mcgee/Guardrail/Honky Tonk

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Fibber Mcgee/Guardrail/Honky Tonk

Old 03-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default Fibber Mcgee/Guardrail/Honky Tonk

Jack was the only male in the litter and the biggest pup. He is real sharp, very curious and loves to explore, he has the blood behind him to go any direction you want. I have debated keeping but have decided to sell. He has been wormed and had one round of puppy shots. His sire has open and ameteur shooting dog placements, and pups from his dams previous litters have puppy and derby placements. 6 weeks old $500

Pedigree and pics of him can be seen on my wesite under "males"

www.3stripekennels.weebly.com
Old 04-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default sold

Originally Posted by opqr943
http://www.ugamesale.comLike most (all) mmorpgs, world of warcraft has its own economy based upon an intangible currency, in this case WOW Gold. World of Warcraft gold is used to allow players for trading and purchasing items. Beyond sell wow gold, Blizzard has taken further steps and includes copper coins, silver coins, and gold coins. 100 copper coins = 1 silver coin; and since I have not stuck gold yet, I believe 100 silver coins = 1 gold coin.

WTF

Jack has been sold