HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunting Dogs (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-dogs-62/)
-   -   MH Sired Black Labrador pups Illinois (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-dogs/259318-mh-sired-black-labrador-pups-illinois.html)

Pheasanthunter41 08-23-2008 05:57 AM

MH Sired Black Labrador pups Illinois

[hr]

Both male and female pups available.

Sire: Way-Da-Go Ready To Play MH "Coach"(FC-AFC River Oaks Way-Da-Go Rocky X AFC Candlewoods Oprah Win-For-Me) Hips LR-135598G24M -NOPI Eyes LR-37547 Black with chocolate factor. 90 lbs of lean muscle with a blocky head.

Dam: Code Three Storm Chaser "Stormy"(Sommit's Stormy T-"Rex" X Blue's Timberlake "Sassy") Hips LR-173230G40F-PI Elbows LR-EL38297F40-PI Eyes LR-50191 Black with chocolate factor. Despite Stormy and her dad not being titled, they are excellent hunters with endless drive to retrieve. I own both Stormy and her dad so many of these pups are going to hunting homes that I know well. This pedigree is loaded with dogs like Lean Mac, Rascal, and Riverbends Bo Jangles on the dam side.

Pups ready to go home now. All shots and worming complete. The pups are already retrieving small quail and wings. Have also been introduced to water.

$475

[email protected]

Discount to police and firefighters.

[/align]

[/align]

melsheeba 08-24-2008 12:31 AM

RE: MH Sired Black Labrador pups Illinois

Do you have more pictures of the actual puppys? They don't need to be perfect ones, but it would be nice to see what they look like

Pheasanthunter41 08-24-2008 04:26 AM

I do have some other pictures and most look like the puppy picture posted. I'm new to this site but it said I could only upload one picture and that was the best close up I had. I will try to attach more but anyone who wants some can also e mail me for plenty of pictures and pedigree. These pups are really good looking and smart. It's a great pedigree and health clearances have also been done. Please e mail me for more information.

I am trying to upload pictures of the Sire, Dam and more pups.

[email protected]

racewayking 08-28-2008 06:01 AM

TTT---Look, a fair price for dogs that have been tested for genetic health traits. I applaud you Phesanthunter41, thanks for taking the time and money to work toward bettering the breed.

Doc E 08-28-2008 09:53 AM

Excellent !---- Doing it the way it should be done :)

Pheasanthunter41 08-31-2008 05:29 AM

New Price!!!! 395.00 to hunting homes only. These dogs are doing great with pheasant wings and are ready to get into homes now. If you have been thinking about a hunting dog, please check this out. If you can confirm you are a hunter, I will take very good care of you in this process.

[/align]

afrdnckhntr 09-01-2008 09:01 PM

that include military firefighters?

Pheasanthunter41 09-01-2008 09:07 PM

I would certainly give a military guy a discount. Are you a hunter in the midwest?

afrdnckhntr 09-04-2008 04:01 PM

im from illinois