HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunting Dogs (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-dogs-62/)
-   -   BLACK LAB PUPS (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-dogs/210659-black-lab-pups.html)

wwwtnccom 10-06-2007 07:36 PM

BLACK LAB PUPS

[align=left]AKC REGISTERED LABRADOR RETREIVER PUPS FOR WATERFOWL AND PHEASANT HUNTERS. I OWN THE SIRE AND DAM: CROCKETT AND JELLY. I HAVE 3-FEMALES, 2-MALES THESE PUPS ARE GREAT. I HAVE RAISED HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF PUPS IN MY LIFE AND THESE HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA. CROCKETT IS SIRED BY SOME TOP LABS WITH MASTERS DEGREES. JELLY HAS BRAINS AND NATURAL ABILITY. pictures upon request book now DOB 9-18-07 MALES-$500.00 FEMALES-$400.00 email any questions
[/align]

wwwtnccom 10-07-2007 11:23 AM

RE: BLACK LAB PUPS

HERE IS A PICTURE OF A FEMALE PUP OUT OF THE LITTER.
[align=center] [/align]

fmilinazzo2 10-12-2007 10:52 AM

where are you located?

wwwtnccom 10-12-2007 07:40 PM

LOCATED OUTSIDE OF BLAIR NEBRASKA.
I FORGOT TO POST IN THE POST THAT I WILL DISCOUNT PUPPIES $100.00 TO HUNTERS. PUPS ARE NOW 4-WEEKS OLD AND THEY ARE LOOKING GREAT. THE SMALLEST FEMALE HAS CAUGHT MY EYE MORE THAN ONCE. SHE IS REALLY ALERT AND THE LARGEST MALE IS IN AND OUT OF THE KENNEL ALL THE TIME. THE MIDDLE SIZE FEMALE HAS BEEN WORKING OVER THE TRAINING DUMMY I PUT IN THE HOUSE. THEY ARE COMING ALONG JUST FINE.
[align=center] [/align]

melsheeba 10-12-2007 09:33 PM

Do you have pictures of all the puppies?

wwwtnccom 10-18-2007 09:34 PM

I HAVE PICTURES ON MY WEBSITE @

http://www.huntingteam.com/blacklabpups.htm

PUPPIES ARE LOOKING REALLY GREAT.
THANK YOU
[align=left] [/align]

Doc E 10-19-2007 07:38 AM

What kind of genetic tests are done on the parents?
What kind of guarantee on the pups?

wwwtnccom 10-19-2007 09:15 AM

THE PARENTS Creekpaums black CROCKETT ANCESTORY INCLUDES LABS FROM Tim Friesels kennel http://www.tulemanretrievers.com/index.html Sire: AROSTAR ROUGHRIDER’S COOPER MD MH Tim Friesel owns 2-master hunter labs also Maggie Crocketts Dam. I raised and trained Creekpaums Black jelly Jelly Is command controlled excellent. Pups are guarenteed. I raise only 1 litter of pups every 4-5 years to carry on my Labrador Retreivers for hunting waterfowl and pheasant. Thank you for the inquire. Pups and Parents can be viewed at
http://www.huntingteam.com/blacklabpups.htm

THANK YOU FOR THE INQUIRY
[align=left] [/align]

Doc E 10-19-2007 07:28 PM

1st, thanks for the email.

As for my question about genetic testing, I was talking about OFA (or PENN) Hip certification, OFA on Elbows, CNM as well as CERF and PRA.

wwwtnccom 10-19-2007 08:21 PM

I havent done any of these tests. This breeding is from PROVEN bloodlines with NO past problems. Careful and select breedings will result in production of Quality offspring. I believe these pups are just that. I bred 10 generations of bluetick coonhounds with many generations of top Trail and HARD TREEDOGS and 10 generations of beagles with top rabbit running beagles. The same way i breed my Labs. I have been fortunate to never had a problem and produced very great offspring. My CREEKPAUM'S BLACK PENNY (1988-1999) was a top Labrador Retriever. Penny would retriever a Duck or Canada Goose WITH STYLE I miss her every season. http://www.huntingteam.com/blacklabpups.htm see bottom of page and a picture of penny. http://www.huntingteam.com/blacklabpups.htm
Thanks for the inquiry
[align=left] [/align]

wwwtnccom 10-19-2007 08:28 PM

penny and hunter
[align=left] [/align]

Doc E 10-19-2007 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: wwwtnccom

1. I havent done any of these tests.

2. This breeding is from PROVEN bloodlines with NO past problems.

3. I have been fortunate to never had a problem and produced very great offspring.
1. Then I'm definitely not interested [:'(]

2. Without genetic testing, the past doesn't mean squat.

3. There's a bigdifference between being lucky and being smart.

asttbe 10-26-2007 07:53 PM

Don't let him fool ya, he was never interested.

He is the self appointed Lab police on the board.

wwwtnccom 10-28-2007 04:32 PM

sold all pups thank you
[align=left] [/align]

Doc E 10-29-2007 06:06 AM

All I was interested in was the betterment of the breed.
Is there something wrong with that?

mustad 10-29-2007 02:14 PM

Yes Doc. There is a big problem with that. When will you wake up to the fact that testing dogs is a bad thing. It's much better to hide from the truth and pretend that since we don't know whether there is a problem, there must not be a problem. Come on Doc. Join us in the real world where accountability doesn't exist. Hey while we're at it, let's also forget all those other labs that were tested and found to have elbow or hip problems. They must have been just coincidence and have really nothing to do with poor breeding practices.

Doc E 10-30-2007 09:38 AM

Mustad,
It still continues to amaze me how many people don't/won't get the genetic tests done that
are available. I am continually bemused by those people that say they have had the testing
done, but won't give a person the names of the parents of the litter so that they can be looked
up and verified.
There are liars and there are damned liars............. Not that "wwwtnccom" is, of course. [:'(]

So, 'wwwtnccom' ------------ Wanna give us the registered names of the parents of the litter (even
though the pupsare all sold) ?

In an email, he told me that "all of the tests have been done". Anybody want to take bets as to
how truthful this is? [:o]

Your faithful "Lab Policeman", .......... Doc E

MrReg 10-30-2007 09:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc E

All I was interested in was the betterment of the breed.
Is there something wrong with that?

Doc E is right.I wouldn't have touched those dogs with a ten foot pole.Even withall the tests available it is still a crap shoot for a good healthy dog.Why increase your odds for problems?Buying a dog without clearances is just supporting bad breeding practices.I think if I were in the market now for another pup I wouldalso insistfor the EIC test results.Sell what you want.But I'm not buying without those clearances and some well known dogs in the pedigree that I can study up on.Good luck to the new owners.Hopefully you'll get lucky.

asttbe 10-30-2007 11:15 AM

Here is a list of human genetic defects. Hope you and your wife were tested and certified before you bred.

Hey just trying to better the breed, don't let me bashing every post with my anal retentive disorder bother you.

http://www.google.com/Top/Health/Conditions_and_Diseases/Genetic_Disorders/

Would I buy a Lab that wasn't from tested parents? no
Do people have the right to sell dogs that are from parents that aren't? yes
Is it a legal requirement to get the parents tested? no
Is it an AKC requirement? no
Is is a requirement of the board to have that done before you try to sell the pups? no
Is it a requirement to get your approval of every lab litter posted for sale? obviously you think it should be so
It is a good idea? of course
Will I get my GSP's tested if I ever decide to breed them? of course
Do you think you will change peoples minds by being a condescending, pompous, know it all? apparently so

MrReg 10-30-2007 02:43 PM

ORIGINAL: asttbe
Would I buy a Lab that wasn't from tested parents? no
Do people have the right to sell dogs that are from parents that aren't? yes
Is it a legal requirement to get the parents tested? no
Is it an AKC requirement? no
Is is a requirement of the board to have that done before you try to sell the pups? no
Is it a requirement to get your approval of every lab litter posted for sale? obviously you think it should be so
It is a good idea? of course
Will I get my GSP's tested if I ever decide to breed them? of course
Do you think you will change peoples minds by being a condescending, pompous, know it all? apparently so

So we agree then.:)Read my post.It says sell what you want.I'm just not buying.Don't try to confuse "condesending,pompous or know it all" with common sense.Health clearances are very important.If you don't think so,that's OK,do what ever you want.Sorry,it's just my opinion.
Again,good luck to the new owners.

MrReg 10-30-2007 02:51 PM

I appologize to wwwtnccom.I meant no offense to you or your dogs personally.I was just speaking my opinionof breeding without clearances. When I look for a pup it's just something I always look for.I hope all your pups do well in thier new homes.

mustad 10-31-2007 05:11 AM

It's funny how people pushing garbage pups always come here to hn.com. The Refuge forum must be a very popular place to post for lab pups for sale. How often do you see garbage pups for sale there? How often do you see dogs for sale where testing hasn't been done and/or is not readily availalble if asked or even provided in the original post?

20 slugs 11-19-2007 09:49 PM

I,ve been watching this site for yrs and I see a lot of dog,s 4 sale .I,ve got a lab now she,s 8 and I had to do so background on her .Thankgod she was FREE from the X-Brother inlaw. The mother was a top dog they wealsed from a lady but the STUD wasa dud and did they ever screw some people on these pups 11 in all. The only way I found out about the breeder was from a guy I worked with but i don,t really know if he,s really straight on some of the stuff he has told me. But all I know is when it is time to get the next dog I know what to look for.

cjp 11-20-2007 05:14 PM

HA-This is the best thread I have read in a long time! My only question is:
Why would you buy (or breed) a dog with the expense, time, and attachment that comes with owning and training any dog but especially a hunting dog without having as many assurances as are reasonably possible that the dog is free from defects?

By the way-I found this lab/GSP mix that mated with my bloodhound/shepard mix and I think they will produce GREAT pups-they should track,bite,point,flush,slobber and howl at the moon....anybody interested???

purplekush 11-23-2007 07:28 AM

Nice those look like some nice hunting pups. I've got a yellow lab she's a real killer.

purplekush 11-23-2007 07:30 AM

Nice those look like some nice hunting pups.