Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

BLACK LAB PUPS

Old 10-30-2007, 02:51 PM

Default RE: BLACK LAB PUPS

I appologize to wwwtnccom.I meant no offense to you or your dogs personally.I was just speaking my opinionof breeding without clearances. When I look for a pup it's just something I always look for.I hope all your pups do well in thier new homes.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

It's funny how people pushing garbage pups always come here to hn.com. The Refuge forum must be a very popular place to post for lab pups for sale. How often do you see garbage pups for sale there? How often do you see dogs for sale where testing hasn't been done and/or is not readily availalble if asked or even provided in the original post?
Old 11-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Fork Horn

I,ve been watching this site for yrs and I see a lot of dog,s 4 sale .I,ve got a lab now she,s 8 and I had to do so background on her .Thankgod she was FREE from the X-Brother inlaw. The mother was a top dog they wealsed from a lady but the STUD wasa dud and did they ever screw some people on these pups 11 in all. The only way I found out about the breeder was from a guy I worked with but i don,t really know if he,s really straight on some of the stuff he has told me. But all I know is when it is time to get the next dog I know what to look for.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:14 PM
cjp
Spike

HA-This is the best thread I have read in a long time! My only question is:
Why would you buy (or breed) a dog with the expense, time, and attachment that comes with owning and training any dog but especially a hunting dog without having as many assurances as are reasonably possible that the dog is free from defects?

By the way-I found this lab/GSP mix that mated with my bloodhound/shepard mix and I think they will produce GREAT pups-they should track,bite,point,flush,slobber and howl at the moon....anybody interested???
Old 11-23-2007, 07:28 AM

Nice those look like some nice hunting pups. I've got a yellow lab she's a real killer.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:30 AM

Nice those look like some nice hunting pups.