HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hunting Dogs (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-dogs-62/)
-   -   Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hunting-dogs/193424-black-lab-pups-quality-dogs.html)

Dubbya 06-04-2007 10:37 PM

Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs)

We have a litter or 11 black lab puppies. Both parents are excellent dogs from quality blood lines, LOTS of birds killed over them and both have spent significant time with professional trainers. The puppies will be 5 weeks on Wednesday. Please PM me with any questions.

Doc E 06-05-2007 10:43 AM

RE: Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs)

What are the registered names of the parents?

Dubbya 06-05-2007 11:31 AM

Again... PM me with questions.

Doc E 06-05-2007 12:37 PM

The problem with putting up the registered names of the parents would be ? ? ? ?

Dubbya 06-05-2007 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc E

The problem with putting up the registered names of the parents would be ? ? ? ?

The problem with PMing me would be?

Doc E 06-06-2007 07:27 AM

ORIGINAL: dwd2001

It makes me think you have something to hide.
I'm done here. (where's the "cluck cluck cluck" icon?)

Dubbya 06-06-2007 09:50 PM

I've got nothing to hide. The pups belong to the owner of my company, through PM's I can give his contact information (as opposed to posting his name, address,and phone number for theentire world to see)and more specific information about the parents and bloodlines. I also get more 'serious' individuals through PM's. Generally, I avoid people like yourself by doing such.

But thanks for hijacking the thread, I see you're pretty good at beating people up over their lab puppies, just looked at alllll the other lab ads and it appears you don't have a lot else to do (I apologize for that). You're a REAL asset to this forum, congrats. See ya, "cluck cluck."

To everyone else, I'd be more than happy to share ANY information you'd like.

Doc E 06-06-2007 10:00 PM

1. The pups belong to the owner of my company, through PM's I can give his contact information (as opposed to posting his name, address,and phone number for theentire world to see)

2. I see you're pretty good at beating people up over their lab puppies, just looked at alllll the other lab ads
1. I didn't ask for his name, address, phone number or number of illegitimate children. I merely asked for the registered names of the parents ------ That would be the parents of the pups, not his or yours.

2. If you've checked soooo very closely, you should have also noticed that I give praise and good words to folks who have done breedings correctly ------- but I suppose you either didn't notice or preferred not to mention it [:o]

If you can give folks the registered names via PM, why can't you do it here on the forum?

I'm just trying to keep folks honest and hopefully save some prospective buyer some heartache. Is that a bad thng?

Dubbya 06-06-2007 10:19 PM

1. I didn't ask for his name, address, phone number or number of illegitimate children. I merely asked for the registered names of the parents ------ That would be the parents of the pups, not his or yours.

2. If you've checked soooo very closely, you should have also noticed that I give praise and good words to folks who have done breedings correctly ------- but I suppose you either didn't notice or preferred not to mention it [:o]

If you can give folks the registered names via PM, why can't you do it here on the forum?

I'm just trying to keep folks honest and hopefully save some prospective buyer some heartache. Is that a bad thng?

1. Yeah, just as I "merely" asked you to PM me with questions. I don't have the registered namesin front of me (the owner of the dogs does as well as the trainer). Do you really want to play annie annie over?

2. I apologize, I stopped afterreading the first 3 lab bashings. Next time I'll read deeper... that's my fault.

I really do applaud you for doing your best to look out for other people and making their dog buying experience an enjoyable one. It's unfortunate that so many people are unable to think/research for themselves.

Moose75 06-07-2007 02:28 PM

DocE said:

Hey Doc, don't you mean "quack, quack, quack"???? You are a chiropractor aren't you?