Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs) >

Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs)

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs)

Old 06-07-2007, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs)

ORIGINAL: Moose75

Hey Doc, don't you mean "quack, quack, quack"???? You are a chiropractor aren't you?
Yes, I am. And you're a "Pro Hunter"................How laughable is that [8D]

Old 06-07-2007, 11:16 PM

you said you shoot strait but i donno after that......

you're a "Pro Hunter"................How laughable is that
I make my livin hunting.It is laughable in that I have the greatest job in the world! Im guessin you dont hunt deer and turkey? your just a dog freak. (nothin wrong with that) Im a deer killin turkey callinfreakmyself.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool "job" Moose.
The wife and I hunt Grouse, Doves, Pheasants, Ducks, Geese, and Quail. We also each take a Deer every year. We used to hunt Turkeys, but they are pretty boring, so we seldom hunt them anymore. Turkeys are as thick as maggots on an old dead anmial around here, so it's not very "sporting or exciting".
Our hunting season starts here on September 1 and ends the last weekend of January. We will hunt 3 days each week during that time period (more on Holiday weekends).

You have the best job in the world, but I have the second best.

edit : Take a look on the "Sporting Dog" forum for my new thread titled "Got Oats in at the Pond".

Old 06-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Spike

Why is doc always on here trying to bash people that are trying to sale lab pups? If he isn't interested in buying these dogs then why doesn't he just leave all the questions up to the people who are interested in the dogs..
Old 06-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Spike

All you need to do with Doc is send him on a wild goose hunt for a while. Give him some BS information that will take him a while to read. I got all kinds of questions from him then sent him to a website that I knew he was stubborn enough to read through the several pages worth of great information multiple times. It kept him busy for a while, and then in the end he didnt bother me anymore. But now he may start again? On the other hand I do acknowledge what he's trying to do is improve the quality of lab breeding and he is a very knowledgable man, but he can sure go about it in a way that makes him a pain in the a**! Why not PM the guy and tell what you think, instead of trying to make him look like a piss poor breeder without knowing jack about his dogs!!!!Thats the only problem I have.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Spike

One other thing was that I forgot to graciously thank Doc for helping me sell all of my pups! Seems like all our hooting and hollering caught the attention of about 8 individuals and they ended up seeing how much love and attention Doc was giving to my pups. Anyway it caught all of their attention, and I ended up selling 8-10 of my pups on hunting.net alone! The other two were sold already, so now I am finished finding great homes for all my pups. So on second thought the arguing back and forth isnt all bad, b/c it seemed to keep my post at the top of the list and that was enough to sell em. So keep up the good work, and tanks again Doc!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are the pedigrees of the parents.

Sire of our litter- I know it's kind of fuzzy butthegrandfather of this litteris AFC Trumare's Welterweight and the dam's name is Clubmead's Powder Burn

Dam of our litter - Whack a quack Zoe

Old 06-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

According to the OFA website, "Flight Leader" has been tested and is OFA "Good" on hips and "Normal" on Elbows. That's great
But...............Blue Thunder's Black Gator hasn't been OFA'd and neither dog has been CERF'd []

Old 06-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: msippiboy

Why is doc always on here trying to bash people that are trying to sale lab pups? If he isn't interested in buying these dogs then why doesn't he just leave all the questions up to the people who are interested in the dogs..
I don't bash people -- I bash poor breeding practices.
The reason that I ask the questions that I do is because the majority of puppy buyers (expecially first timers) aren't aware of the questions that need to be asked.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: franken_jj

All you need to do with Doc is send him on a wild goose hunt for a while. Give him some BS information that will take him a while to read. I got all kinds of questions from him then sent him to a website that I knew he was stubborn enough to read through the several pages worth of great information multiple times.
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I read that entire website the very first day that it came online. Did you happen to notice that the website that I posted was the same one --- just a different page

Quick Reply: Black Lab Pups (Quality dogs)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.