Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Gen Patton Pups - Pointers For Sale >

Gen Patton Pups - Pointers For Sale

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Gen Patton Pups - Pointers For Sale

Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default Gen Patton Pups - Pointers For Sale

Dogs whelped 9-23-06 Two males left. Nice strong males, W/O & W/L.
$2000
Old 02-16-2007, 02:58 PM

Default RE: Gen Patton Pups - Pointers For Sale

You have got to be kidding, that much money for a crap shoot on trial dog, dont know how you sleep at night. Guess thats an above average hunting dog....possibility.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Fork Horn

I sleep at night just like everyone elses does.The Stud owner, the Vets,feed stores, etc. Things cost a lot more up here, thats why I want to move out of here.If you don't like the price there is no need tocondesending.The price also weeds outthe people that are SERIOUS about their hunting and thier dogs as I am. The price of the dog is the smallest part of theinvestment. These dogs also save you on training costs.HOW MUCH DOES IT COST YOU TO BREED A DOG? I am not making profit infact I will probably loose money but thats not what its about. But to some people its all about money.
That is the general price ($1500-2000)of dogs in the region. These dogs are nowhere near a crap shoot. When you buy an Elhew you KNOW what your getting. If you want a disposable dog I am sure you can find one. My dogs are for GOOD Hunting homes, not to be bought and tossed away like a tissue.

Take care and have a great day. Have you hugged your hunting dog today? I have, everyone, every day.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:49 AM

Yada, yada, doesnt matter who the dog, sometimes helps, but Elhew doesnt mean you get a good, or greatdog, or does Miller, Fiddler, any of it. Same with Smith Setters, or Lone Gone, or Grouse Ridge. It doesnt cost that much to work a dog, or breed a dog.Do it 365 days a year. guess you wanna spend 2000 on a crap shoot, be like your buddies up there, end up with an above average hunting dog......which is what??? Clarify what above average is, tell me what makes these pup worth 2000, right now. The market is getting way out of hand, because of this stuff. Its a bird dog that might have a good possibilty, of being a trial dog, but a greater possibility of just being a plain ol' hunting dog. Need to consider that thought a little, as an average.....plain ol hunting dog happens more frequently than not.....just a thought...when you post the internet, you open the horizon, and are not selling just in the north east. Prices are getting ridiculous on all breeds, exspecially pointers. Dont see thereasoning behind, sorry.