Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Nedd Recomendation on Field Bred English Springer >

Nedd Recomendation on Field Bred English Springer

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Nedd Recomendation on Field Bred English Springer

Old 10-30-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Nedd Recomendation on Field Bred English Springer

I am in the process of looking for a new dog to hunt with. I have a 13 yr old Black Lab who has arthritis in her hips and back legs. I think this year’s trip to SD will be her last. I also have a 2 yr old Pointing Lab. I have had Springer recommended to me as a breed I should consider. I hunt mainly pheasants and some Quail. I am looking for a dog that is a good flusher as well as a good dog around kids and around the house. I am having trouble finding a good Breeder/Trainer of English field bred Springers. I Live in Illinois, so something close would be nice...but not necessary. I was wondering if you could give me a reference on this for Illinois or Wisconsin. I would really appreciate any help.

Old 11-06-2005, 04:55 PM

Default RE: Nedd Recomendation on Field Bred English Springer

I have a ESS that i got off of a trainer in ohio, she is a fantastic dog in the field and around my kids. My trainers name is Brent Lemaster, you can check his website out if you like at guadairakennels.com

Brad
Ohio
Old 11-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

Just my opinion but i would not recommend running a flusher with a pointer. You might ruin your pointer. Just trying to help
Old 11-09-2005, 10:49 PM

I have a client in LaPeer Michigan that has a 3yr. old male, says its broke should be nice dog, Jeff spends lot of time and money on his dogs. His name is Jeff Bryson phone is h. 810-245-8503 m. 810-845-7575. Tell him Jonesy told you to contact him, he will give you the run down on the dog. Thanks Jonesy