Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

florida hog

Old 12-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Spike

Default florida hog

howdy everyone I am new to the site but a very eager hunter, I live in Jacksonville and I have been out at Osceola giving it a try with seeing some does but nothing worth or able to shoot. like I said very eager to hunt and do what I have to to fill the freezer. so I am looking to see if there is any farmers or anyone who has some land I can hunt hog. I have recently been reading up leases but I see I am way to far in the season to lease any, also not looking to pay thousands. I am taking any information as im still a rookie and just looking to bag some game. (sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post) im 23 and ready to work for some game! thanks in advance- tony
Old 12-11-2018, 01:03 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by huntingflorida
howdy everyone I am new to the site but a very eager hunter, I live in Jacksonville and I have been out at Osceola giving it a try with seeing some does but nothing worth or able to shoot. like I said very eager to hunt and do what I have to to fill the freezer. so I am looking to see if there is any farmers or anyone who has some land I can hunt hog. I have recently been reading up leases but I see I am way to far in the season to lease any, also not looking to pay thousands. I am taking any information as im still a rookie and just looking to bag some game. (sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post) im 23 and ready to work for some game! thanks in advance- tony
I live in Jacksonville as well. I am in a hunt club in St. Augustine. I will be more than happy to take you out to my club and cruise around at night or sit. Just have to wait until after Christmas as UPS has me temporarily occupied for the next 2 weeks. You can send me a message and we can exchange information. I used to hunt Osceola and Camp Blanding a lot as well.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Fork Horn

Be sure to put in for the reissues so good hog hunts come up on reissue.