Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Experimental 94 Gr. Hornady GMX On Hogs >

Experimental 94 Gr. Hornady GMX On Hogs

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Experimental 94 Gr. Hornady GMX On Hogs

Old 08-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Experimental 94 Gr. Hornady GMX On Hogs

A buddy of mine lathed down some 120 gr. Hornady GMX bullets to 93-94 gr in order to get their velocity up a bit. They still seem to perform very well. I have shot 4 hogs, 3 on video. The 4th hog was shot before the video was up and running and I don't know what happened, but he ran off. He was hit in the shoulder and then in the back end as he ran and he still got away. I assume the shoulder shot was either too high or just managed to not hit the vitals significantly. Here are the two videos. Both involve necropsy images to examine damage done by the bullets...

Old 08-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay, problem I haven't seen before. Can't view the embedded youtube vid. Almost all grey box with a wide black bar on the left. No play icon or even option to play with a right click. Any ideas? Tried with both Google Chrome and Micro Edge browsers. Same thing
Old 08-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just click on the words "You Tube" and they will play! I'm using Chrome and scratched my head too until I tried what I mentioned and both played.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well crap, didn't think of that simple solution. Since I have subscribed to his vids on YT I just signed in there and viewed. I guess they are saving server space or some such by redirecting rather than playing them within the forum. Thanks Topper.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great job on the hogs.