Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage. >

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Banned

The point is, a pens a pen. He can run around in circles all he wants, whether it's 10 acres or 100000 acres.

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 07-13-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Continuing rules violations after being warned and temp banned
Old 07-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

"Not only that, species racial purity is being confiscated(I.e. crossing wild sheep with domestic sheep to give Little Johnny aspbitcher something tame to slaughter)"

Why do you hate people with Asperger's syndrome?

Last edited by Murdy; 07-11-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Buck426
The point is, a pens a pen. He can run around in circles all he wants, whether it's 10 acres or 100000 acres.

Not only that, species racial purity is being confiscated(I.e. crossing wild sheep with domestic sheep to give Little Johnny aspbitcher something tame to slaughter)
And an island is an island whether 10 acres of 100000 acres. Use some better logic.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

Man this guy is just needs to be ignored keep your opinion on high fence who cares what he thinks but Tearing a child down with that medical issue is sick and twisted
Old 07-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well obviously the 30 day ban didn't do one dang bit of good, as he's right back the day he got reinstated spouting more BS after we let this thread die!!! If any of us say the guy is nuts or something for what he's spouting, then we stand a chance to get banned instead of him, so let's all let the guy say what he wants and let him talk to himself. IMHO he already went way too far regarding the kid and mocking his severe illness, continues to do so even when asked to please discontinue his attack regarding people with Aspergers, but he's back and until he gets banned for good I guess we'll just have to put up with him!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-13-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

You're right about his 30-day ban not working and that he's gone way too far. He's now permabanned. Thanks for showing restraint.

CalHunter
Old 07-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank the Lord...
Attached Thumbnails Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-scan0015.jpg  
Old 07-28-2013, 05:24 AM
Spike

Regardless if you approve or not, exotic hunting is here to stay, it really needs no defense from me on any level, by comparison I've hunted Elk, Moose, Deer, and Hogs within a square mile of a given area and never caught up with one, the same applies to most of the game ranches here in the US, it really goes down to management by the landowner doesn't it? I can take you behind my house (two hundred yards) off I-12 and shoot a deer! Hunting? I understand what "buck426" is trying to say, don't agree with it or the idea behind it, by the way define "hunting" for the record! The exotic industry like it or not is here, its obviously not for everyone, but I will say this, I have never seen more satisfaction and smiles and family unions come together anywhere than when I take someone hunting, on a Game Ranch! Try it sometimes, maybe just maybe you'll get it.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since I've Bowhunted as I said b/4 a ton of DIY, public land over 50 years now, 13 states + 2 Canadian provinces I truly know fair chase. I also have been on some HF Bowhunts & as stated, took a couple of my adult kids (Bowhunters free range several years now) along for the fun. Yes, it was GREAT & we shared & made memeories we will cherish forever. The hunt was kinda secondary looking back & while hunting, we never thought to much about it being fenced & never really saw the fence (1200 & 4000 acre places). ItDID ALLOW us to sse/hunt animals we could not afford to hunt in their native land.
We hunt what is called day lease places with no guarentee of a kill or even a shot. Yes, we have been skunked but then, even fenced they have to get within "bow' range..
My family "knows" what HF hunting is & it does have it's place in the outdoors IF properly operated. We, like others don't care about the "shoot pens" that unfortunatly ride on the shirttails of good ethical business ranch owners & call it hunting.
I'm guessing in most hunters lifetime, Whitetail hunting at home is rarely done on 1000 or more acres & knowing a Whitetails range, seldom leave their home ground even without a fence..
You modern day hunters with your cams, foodplots & hit lists should know that.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Buck426
This is a venting topic.

Honestly, when a person thinks of 'hunting' Axis Deer in North America or Fallow Deer or some African Animal, they think of those blasted canned hunts......

As many of you know, these hunting zoos give us a bad name. I am 100% against ANY thing with a high fence. 10 acres of 100,000 Acres. A pen is a pen. If a farmer has 5 acres or 5000 acres, he is still known as a farmer. Your just shooting something in a zoo exhibit with the intention of wasting your ammunition on some species that doesn't belong here in the first place.

Places like this include 777 Ranch, Y.O Ranch, etc. amongst others offering zoo shoots.

These exotic hoofstock species should be ALL ERADICATED or sent to zoo zoos. They destroy our blessed god given native game which is so much to our hunting heritage. I don't give a crap if they are extinct in their homeland or endangered, just let nature take it damn course and quit bringing those stupid zoo animals and letting people mislable shooting them as 'hunts'.

Honestly I would go to Texas with countless ammo rounds and shoot every damn exotic hoofstock I see and let them rot in front of their rich pricky ranchers and big fat corporate 'hunters' riding lazily in a jeep waiting to shoot some tame zoo antelope and brag to his other corporate friends about how hard and tough his 'hunt' was.

Honestly we wouldn't have so much problems from the Anti's if we didn't have these zoo shoots.
High Fenced hunting has been brought about by the ability of some hunters and if nobody hunted high fence there would not be a market for it. i see how you guys can get upset with it all i do not condone it. but to be honest. i know in new zealand if you wanted to hunt animals free range in there natural enviroment is a lot of work can take weeks to shoot the right animal where in a high fenced area it would only take a couple of days. i take an lot of pride in hunting free range here in New Zealand and outfitting it to the world makes it so much more enjoyable to get good keen DIY hunting type of guys there first red stag, tahr, chamoi, fallow, sika, whitetail free range in nz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.