Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage. >

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Buck426
Being kept on canned pet farms like what was mentioned in the statement.

Competing with our whitetails.

Ruining hunting for us by giving us a bad image.
I have pm'd you in the past, but will say now publicly what I asked of you then.
Please leave.
Your not doing anyone here a service by badgering a sector of hunting that you don't agree with.

You are a troll.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Buck426
Ruining hunting for us by giving us a bad image.
Interesting to know that exotics would rather be extinct than ruin hunting for us.

How about, "giving us a bad image" by coming on a public website, claiming to be a hunter, and bragging about making a kid with Asperger's cry.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Banned

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 06-08-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

Why do you guys and girls give him an audience and a podium? Ignore him! I believe he's a fake to start with. And you are in that trap. Ignore the thread! I know I'm asking a lot but it's like the flu...forget him, go away and don't answer him anymore. And then whatever hole he crawled out of...he can crawl back in. A heated debate is one thing, but what this guy is spewing is psycotic. Won't be long before we see him on CNN or FOX news.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Chopayne
I do believe you are the one giving hunters a bad image right now

***Amen to that Brother, but he's one of those "real hunters", even though he doesn't know squat about what he's posting, LOL! Comparing free ranging Aoudad on millions of unfenced acres out in west Texas where there aren't any whitetails, as as well Nilgai on millions of unfenced acres in se Texas where the whitetails are incredible in numbers and are not competing with anything other than maybe the climate shows he knows not of what he speaks! He'll probably be back with another gem or two, but I've had enough of him and will not respond any longer, as suggested by the previous poster. If everyone elses does the same, maybe he will go away and this thread will die a peaceful death.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-08-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

I've continued to receive complaints about some of the posts in this topic. I could say that this is the 2nd and last warning on this topic but the first warning didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever. I hardly ever post moderating or disciplinary results in any forum but this incident seems to merit an exception. I still believe the topic itself is worth discussing but some members seem to think HNI rules don't apply to them. I've posted a link below but in general the rules don't allow members to flame or insult one another or to post material that wouldn't reflect well on hunting

http://www.huntingnet.com/staticpage...il.aspx?id=291

I am going to be reviewing the entire topic and moderating as needed. PM me if you have any questions.

CalHunter
Old 06-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

I've finished the editing/moderating. Buck426 is on a 30-day ban for repeated rules violations. Topgun3006 and chopayne can regard themselves as warned for rules violations--Gentlemen, from now on, either fill out a complaint ticket or PM admin or a mod. Do NOT post the complaint in the topic. Do NOT engage in what amounts to an almost flame war and tell people they should be canned, banned, etc. If you have questions, please PM me and do not post your responses in this or any other topic.

CalHunter
Old 06-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

PM sent to Moderator!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
PM sent to Moderator!
and 3 days later the fire is still bright
Old 06-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Calhunter,

I support both the ranchers who maintain exotics & those who hunt those ranches/animals.

While I'd love to see the ranchers work together to send some of these animals back to their native lands, the game is private property & that is for them to decide.

The anti's who tried to get such hunts banned, also would have sent these animals into extinction in some cases. Shows just how much they really support conservation vs political agendas.....

And I'll sugest that a majority of hunters in the US have access to less than 1K of good habitat to hunt in. Granted this is due to the large numbers of hunters in states that have only modest amounts of public hunting land, but is yet still true.

Anyone hunting in a block of habitat of 1k acres or more, is really hunting & will need real skill & knowledge of the game & it's ways or they won't even see anything, let alone shoot game.

My views on this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.