Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage. >

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:40 AM
Banned

So your shooting free ranging pets? No more different then shooting someones dog who has been away from his owner.

Once again.

**Your shooting livestock.
**A pen is a pen.
**They are outcompeting our god-given whitetails and turkeys.
**Our newest generation is going to be brainwashed by these high fence pet shoots. Why do you think we are loosing so much interest from young uns? Time to split off this sickened tumor(canned hunting) from the rest of the body(REAL DIY hunting).
**How many hunters are against canned exotic hunts? I forgot. LOTS.
**We need to exterminate ALL EXOTICS. Give me unlimited ammo and time, and I'll solve Texas's exotic pet problem.
**I could give a $hit if they go extinct in their home land. Just let them die off naturally instead of shoving our noses into business and bringing them over as pets and outcompeting REAL GAME ANIMALS.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buck426,

You need to go away as your comments are pointless and simply antagonizing.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea, kids are so on the decline in the outdoor world. It's the ADULTs in their lives that make these choices...
Someone is becoming a broken record...
Attached Thumbnails Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-dscn3428.jpg   Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-illinoiswhiteta0001.jpg   Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-hpim2272.jpg   Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-3-dcropmejoe.jpg   Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-scan0002.jpg  

Old 05-31-2013, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

buck 426 you want to help get kids involved?
Great, introduce one to the outdoors. Take a kid hunting or fishing. My two love it.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

4 buddies on free range Aoudad Bowhunt in Tx. last year. 1 scored with his Bow.
Attached Thumbnails Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-miketexas11.jpg  
Old 05-31-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ahunter55
4 buddies on free range Aoudad Bowhunt in Tx. last year. 1 scored with his Bow.
Congrats ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-31-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I doubt Buck426 has contributed 1 thing to any wildlife like all the hunters out there. In my years i've discovered hunters care "more" about what they hunt & their well being/habitat than all the "save the wildlife" nuts combined. I'm guessing with 9 posts on a hunting site he's just a wannabe noticed type of person.
Attached Thumbnails Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.-snakesign.jpg  
Old 05-31-2013, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

This topic is a worthwhile one but there are some rules violations that are being addressed. One newer member felt it necessary to insult other members and violate the rules so he's on a 3-day temp ban. If anybody has any questions, please PM me.
CalHunter

Edit--Everybody else is free to discuss the topic. That includes the temp banned member when he returns after 3 days.

Last edited by CalHunter; 06-01-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks to the moderator. Sometimes we get carried away without realizing how negative we are..
Personally, having been on both sides of the fence & guessing more DIY, public land Bowhunts that most will only dream of I feel there is a place for both in todays hunting world when it comes to Exotics. No, I don't like hearing about the small kill pens any more than the rest but the larger places, though fenced offer a excellent experience & fun time in the outdoors (my opinion). This is one of those debates that will go on forever just like many other things we encounter.
So, good luck no matter what weapon you choose & where, as long as it is legal.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:11 AM
Spike

Sounds to me like buck426 is an anti trying to get people to say the wrong thing. Who would pick on somebody with autism/aspergers? He wants someone to agree with his prejudice views to make us all look bad. I think a permanent ban is in order due to those comments alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.