Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Oklahoma Hog Hunt - AddictveHunting Question >

Oklahoma Hog Hunt - AddictveHunting Question

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Oklahoma Hog Hunt - AddictveHunting Question

Old 12-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Oklahoma Hog Hunt - AddictveHunting Question

myself and a couple of hunting buddies from Wisconsin meet up every few years and do a different out of state hunt. For our next hunt we have been researching doing a hog hunt in the spring of 2014. Oklahoma looks to be good as it's somewhat between Wisconsin and Colorado. We don't want to hunt a fenced in ranch.

The one place that keeps coming up on my google searches is AddictiveHunting

http://addictivehunting.com

My problem is that nowhere on the website do they have a phone number or email to get a hold of them as i would really like to get some references before I put some money down. In googling the name and looking up different hunting forums people either think this place is great and go back year after year, or they say never hunt there. i cannot find anything in between those 2 views.

Does anyone have any experience hunting with them that you are willing to share?

Thanks,
Jorgy

Last edited by Jorgy; 12-06-2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: the website link was bringing up a different website
Old 12-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Spike

Default Phone Number for Oklahoma Hunt

Try the following phone number:

Other game available by special request. All prices subject to change without notice.

Call Today for scheduling. Clay and Kit Mowdy 580-927-5093

Originally Posted by Jorgy
myself and a couple of hunting buddies from Wisconsin meet up every few years and do a different out of state hunt. For our next hunt we have been researching doing a hog hunt in the spring of 2014. Oklahoma looks to be good as it's somewhat between Wisconsin and Colorado. We don't want to hunt a fenced in ranch.

The one place that keeps coming up on my google searches is AddictiveHunting

http://addictivehunting.com/

My problem is that nowhere on the website do they have a phone number or email to get a hold of them as i would really like to get some references before I put some money down. In googling the name and looking up different hunting forums people either think this place is great and go back year after year, or they say never hunt there. i cannot find anything in between those 2 views.

Does anyone have any experience hunting with them that you are willing to share?

Thanks,
Jorgy
Old 12-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

My problem is that nowhere on the website do they have a phone number or email to get a hold of them
Yeah, they do. I think thats a high fence opperation. Might want to be leery, they don't take credit cards.

http://huntbowsafari.com/index-5.html
Old 12-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

for some reason, the link that I put in the above post was bringing up a different website for a different ranch. I corrected it, and seems to be working now.