HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hogs and Exotics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics-73/)
-   -   Looking for a Hog Hunting Partner - Free (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics/375004-looking-hog-hunting-partner-free.html)

basabbiswas 11-06-2012 01:37 PM

Looking for a Hog Hunting Partner - Free

Hi I live in Atlanta GA and go hog hunting pretty much every alternate weekend (Thursday evening to Sunday Noon) to Perry FL. Usually I kill 1 -3 hogs every week. I own the property and hunt 365 days a year. Very very private property.

I have a Camper down there, a Swamp Buggy, Night Vision Monocular, Night Vision Scope, 2 Feeders, Feeder Lights, Deer Stand etc. and need help building a few more things.

I am not asking for any money. I will buy gas and pay for the trip. All I am expecting is that the person has good hunting skills and follows gun safety well and be willing to help with some basic work around the camp.

My property in Florida is loaded with hogs, gators, deer, black bear and even a few panthers. It also has a ton of water moccasins and rattlers.

taidow 11-09-2012 06:57 AM

Hi, I live in Atlanta as well and I am interested in hunting. Please contact me. Thanks

V8titanpwr 12-07-2012 04:31 PM

What kind of stuff do you need help building? I live by Orlando, FL and may be able to swing a weekend in January.

baileym62 12-09-2012 11:21 AM

id love to...... however itd be about a 30 hr drive for me!! guess that would take some planning.

basabbiswas 01-10-2013 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by V8titanpwr (Post 4013697)
What kind of stuff do you need help building? I live by Orlando, FL and may be able to swing a weekend in January.

I am looking to convert a 40' storage container into a living space. Right now I only have one small camper. Need deck built on ground as well as on top of container. Roofing insulation etc. Then add solar, plumbing, septic etc. I have the technical know how on how to do all of the above in detail. All material would be delivered onsite. Just need someone to help me with and hunt together.

TylerNicholson 01-12-2013 01:17 PM

I am free on weekends, feel free to contact me if you are still looking for help! I currently live in Marietta, Ga.

jrfrmn 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

Hunting Partner

Originally Posted by basabbiswas (Post 4001651)
Hi I live in Atlanta GA and go hog hunting pretty much every alternate weekend (Thursday evening to Sunday Noon) to Perry FL. Usually I kill 1 -3 hogs every week. I own the property and hunt 365 days a year. Very very private property.

I have a Camper down there, a Swamp Buggy, Night Vision Monocular, Night Vision Scope, 2 Feeders, Feeder Lights, Deer Stand etc. and need help building a few more things.

I am not asking for any money. I will buy gas and pay for the trip. All I am expecting is that the person has good hunting skills and follows gun safety well and be willing to help with some basic work around the camp.

My property in Florida is loaded with hogs, gators, deer, black bear and even a few panthers. It also has a ton of water moccasins and rattlers.

I sent you a pm.

liveoak 01-30-2013 02:31 PM

hunting partner

hi, i have property near perry. i use it for whitetail hunting. void of hogs,lots of deer. i head there about 2 times a month. may be interested in joining you in off season. my name is paul. have truck power tools,generator, electrical, mechanical and building skills. ethical and safe hunter.

The Rev 02-01-2013 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by basabbiswas (Post 4001651)

That sure is nice of you; I'd like to see more land owners do more of that.

We need more people like you.. be safe bro.

ptcadair 05-21-2014 09:00 AM

Hog hunting

I live in Senoia Ga and I bought a gun/night vision scope to specifically go hog hunting. That was two years ago and I haven't gone yet. Have you found a permanent hunting partner or is there room for one more?

Best regards,

the blur 05-22-2014 09:22 PM

I've heard the wild hogs in FL, you can only eat the hams, and ribs, but nothing else. Is there an explanation to this ??

SecondChance 05-24-2014 03:43 AM

Did anyone notice that this was started nearly 2 years ago and he has not replied nor made any new comments to this since 01-13?

azamites 01-20-2015 04:18 PM

Greetings! First off, I know the original post is old, but thank you for the offer of hunting for labor! I live in the Tampa area. I'm a Vietnam Era veteran and enjoy firearms and peaceful time in the woods! My youngest boy has just enlisted in the Air Force and will be shipping out soon after he graduates this year. I took him to Greenswamp when he was about 12, but after 18 hours, nothing. I'd sure like to take the boy for his first real hunt and hog harvest, but finding available land is tough. He's not adverse to physical labor and in fact his goal later is special ops. Although I am unable to lend a hand with physical labor, my son is eager and willing for a chance for some time in the woods where there are some hogs needing harvesting. If you still need some help or just want the boy to enjoy his first hunt before serving his Country, let us know and we'll make time each month to lend a hand! Thanks again and God Bless this great Nation. If you're up to you elbows in help, perhaps you know a neighbor needing some hogs culled as well... Thanks again. Look forward to your reply.

Brooklyn197 03-26-2020 07:06 PM

Hunting

Hello, is this offer still up?