Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Looking for a Hog Hunting Partner - Free >

Looking for a Hog Hunting Partner - Free

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Looking for a Hog Hunting Partner - Free

Old 11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a Hog Hunting Partner - Free

Hi I live in Atlanta GA and go hog hunting pretty much every alternate weekend (Thursday evening to Sunday Noon) to Perry FL. Usually I kill 1 -3 hogs every week. I own the property and hunt 365 days a year. Very very private property.

I have a Camper down there, a Swamp Buggy, Night Vision Monocular, Night Vision Scope, 2 Feeders, Feeder Lights, Deer Stand etc. and need help building a few more things.

I am not asking for any money. I will buy gas and pay for the trip. All I am expecting is that the person has good hunting skills and follows gun safety well and be willing to help with some basic work around the camp.

My property in Florida is loaded with hogs, gators, deer, black bear and even a few panthers. It also has a ton of water moccasins and rattlers.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Spike

Hi, I live in Atlanta as well and I am interested in hunting. Please contact me. Thanks
Old 12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Spike

What kind of stuff do you need help building? I live by Orlando, FL and may be able to swing a weekend in January.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

id love to...... however itd be about a 30 hr drive for me!! guess that would take some planning.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by V8titanpwr
What kind of stuff do you need help building? I live by Orlando, FL and may be able to swing a weekend in January.
I am looking to convert a 40' storage container into a living space. Right now I only have one small camper. Need deck built on ground as well as on top of container. Roofing insulation etc. Then add solar, plumbing, septic etc. I have the technical know how on how to do all of the above in detail. All material would be delivered onsite. Just need someone to help me with and hunt together.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Spike

I am free on weekends, feel free to contact me if you are still looking for help! I currently live in Marietta, Ga.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default Hunting Partner

Originally Posted by basabbiswas
Hi I live in Atlanta GA and go hog hunting pretty much every alternate weekend (Thursday evening to Sunday Noon) to Perry FL. Usually I kill 1 -3 hogs every week. I own the property and hunt 365 days a year. Very very private property.

I have a Camper down there, a Swamp Buggy, Night Vision Monocular, Night Vision Scope, 2 Feeders, Feeder Lights, Deer Stand etc. and need help building a few more things.

I am not asking for any money. I will buy gas and pay for the trip. All I am expecting is that the person has good hunting skills and follows gun safety well and be willing to help with some basic work around the camp.

My property in Florida is loaded with hogs, gators, deer, black bear and even a few panthers. It also has a ton of water moccasins and rattlers.

I sent you a pm.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Spike

Default hunting partner

hi, i have property near perry. i use it for whitetail hunting. void of hogs,lots of deer. i head there about 2 times a month. may be interested in joining you in off season. my name is paul. have truck power tools,generator, electrical, mechanical and building skills. ethical and safe hunter.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by basabbiswas

That sure is nice of you; I'd like to see more land owners do more of that.

We need more people like you.. be safe bro.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Spike

Default Hog hunting

I live in Senoia Ga and I bought a gun/night vision scope to specifically go hog hunting. That was two years ago and I haven't gone yet. Have you found a permanent hunting partner or is there room for one more?

Best regards,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.